My mates b/f keeps telling me what he thinks of her!!

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Should i tell her about what he tells me?

yes
86%
no
14%

Total votes : 7

My mates b/f keeps telling me what he thinks of her!!

Postby LoVe BuG » Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:07 pm

Me and my mate kerry walk home from school with her b/f and his mate, but today his mate had rugby and kerry wasnt at school and it was jus me and her b/f well he was talking to me and he asked if i knew who she fancyedso i told him and he got a bit arsey.

When we got closer to his he told me about this girl he likes and how she likes him and how he dont know why kerry cant trust him, That he doesnt love her as much as he did when they started going out.

He then text her telling her about me telling him about the lad she fancys and everything ive said not what hes told me so she rang me asking why and i really wanted to tell her but i couldnt because if i did she would of dumped him and he would fall out with me but if she finds out ive bin keeping secrets from her she'll fall out with me.
What can i do??

Do you think i should tell her or not?

I know it aint really important but its annoying me so much.
Ï'll ß §mïlïñg wëñ ï © ü, thë të䮧 wïll ñëvä §höw, ï kñö ï'll älwäÿ§ lövë ü, & ÿët ü'll ñëvä kñö
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby LoVe BuG » Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:10 pm

oh i also need to say that theres been alot of trouble over him between kerry and the other girl he likes!
Ï'll ß §mïlïñg wëñ ï © ü, thë të䮧 wïll ñëvä §höw, ï kñö ï'll älwäÿ§ lövë ü, & ÿët ü'll ñëvä kñö
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby cheese100 » Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:30 pm

hi,If both your mate and your mates bfriend fancy other people why are they together?If telling her make her dump him then they can go with the people they want to go with rather than for the sake of it you will still be friends with both because you will have done them a favour.cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby LoVe BuG » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:06 pm

i know what your saying but it will brake her heart as shes liked him for 3 yrs and he liked her but hes going off her as she doesnt trust him and she believes the little rumors other girls that fancy him tell her.

One of them will fall out out with me either way because if i dont tell her and she finds out she'll fall out with me if i do tell her she'll dump him and he'll fall out with but she'll also have the arseys with me because i told her its really complicated isnt it.
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby smile » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:30 am

Sounds like you've got yourself stuck in the middle. I think that you should get both of them togather and just get them to talk their feelings through with each other. Then atleast they won't be going through you all the time and can sort their problems. It will probably be better if they both know where they stand with each other.
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby cheese100 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:04 pm

hi,they could not put you in the middle just try to get them to talk to eachother to end this mad sitiuation.cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby LoVe BuG » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:24 pm

Oh well i told her today i dont know what he'll say but i aint bothered anymore but she says she wont dump him as she loves him to bits she said she aint as bothered as she found out some of it last night and they had a BIG argument!!

Thanks for all your replys

**********Love Trudi**********
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Friends