9 years....will it be 10?

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

9 years....will it be 10?

Postby woopdecker » Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:50 pm

Hi, there's probaly been another topic like this, but i int the abservant kind.
I've had my best mate for over 9 years, we went to the same infants and primary, but we both went to separate secondry schools.
It started off alright, we still kept in touch and everythin, but for the past few months it's like we hardly talk to each other, we write letters as well, or used to, she hasnt replied to them either. Its gettin me down as i really dont wanna loose my best mate. But i dont know what to do....
some people never listen. Others never try, with eyes and ears shut tight.. the world just passes them by.
woopdecker
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby cheese100 » Mon Dec 22, 2003 9:01 pm

hi,have you tried foning her?Or arranging time to meet her,doing something can sometimes help.cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby woopdecker » Mon Dec 22, 2003 9:03 pm

She's always out with her other mates, i dont wanna intrude. done that before, turned out to be disasterous and hurt me alot
some people never listen. Others never try, with eyes and ears shut tight.. the world just passes them by.
woopdecker
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Fidel » Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:36 am

I think she won't mind seeing you - you'd be surprised after 9 years of friendship!!!

Just go for it

Vlad
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Nicki-claire » Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:37 pm

I am in the same situation sort of. we went 2 da same primary n are now at different secondary's like u (only we had been friends for 13 yrs). In your case i would do wot everyone else has said. ring her up for a chat and ask when she is next free, so its just the two of you. Go out or just round each others house. just talk. maybe she hasnt had time to reply to your letters? ask her about them.having new friends and old is hard espesh when you have to make time for both.
For me and my friend we dont really talk anymore. i have given up on our friendship as she has turned into someone i no longer want to be friends with. i hope this doesnt happen to you babes.
hope i was some help!
lux
xNickix
Nicki-claire
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby cheese100 » Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:48 pm

hi
You say you dont want to intrude but you have to do something if you want it to work hows about trying to arrange something she could perphaps bring some of her new friends to make it more comfy for her.Just do some of the things you used to and make it seem like old times again.cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Friends