Relationships

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Relationships

Postby pd4life2000 » Thu Dec 25, 2003 11:52 pm

What is it that someone needs to do to get intimate with another and start a relationship?

It's been 6 months now since i started passing signs and interest in a girl i like called Leanne.

We've had a few passionate kisses and we've had a few deep moments, however not one of them has been when she is sober and nothing of the sort ever occurrs when she is sober.

Christmas Eve she got bladdered and was sick everywhere and couldn't walk home, i had to order her a taxi for only a few streets away. I also had to stop another bloke trying to get into her pants and take advantage of her.

I took her home and helped her get into bed, she told me she loved me, i said the same back. Then i left and she apologized to me for bein a witch to me at times.

So what happens then, nuthin at all. I got no thank you at all, and i still haven't given her an 80 quid gold bracelet i bought her for crimbo.

I feel like ive hit rock bottom and could seriously consider the end of my life a blessed relief from this frustrating and heartbreaking set of encounters.

What can i do to make things right wiv her, should i confess all to her in a sober state, or what else can i do. I've tried moving on, but i think im too in love wiv her to get away from it now. I can't imagine anyone else wiv me in my life.

Please help me someone i don't know what to do anymore!!!
pd4life2000
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby captainf » Fri Dec 26, 2003 1:21 am

Hey,

When she is sober, confess to her about how you're really feeling. I think that she does probably like you, but can only say it when she's drunk.

Just ask her out to dinner or something like that, give her the xmas present, and tell her how you are feeling about her.

I hope that it goes well. You guys sound like you would probably have a good relationship together.

The very best of luck

Ashley
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby pd4life2000 » Fri Dec 26, 2003 6:52 pm

Thanks for the advice, means a lot. I'll try it anyway, hope it works.

Thanks again.

Paul.
pd4life2000
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby jasperlens » Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:38 pm

Hi pd4life2000,
Maybe it should concern you that your `encounters` with this girl seem to happen when she isn`t sober. We all seem to do strange things under the influence and if she is too bladdered to walk then there is the slight chance that she remembers very little if anything of the night before.
YOU MUST NEVER think that the end of your life is a ` blessed relief from this frustrating and heartbreaking set of encounters. `
Maybe the best approch is , when she is sober, tell her how you feel, tell her you`re not sure how she feels as shes drunk and that you`ll always be there for her...as long as she says so. That way the ball is in her court.
You mate, take care and have a great new year.
jasperlens
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby depman » Sun Dec 28, 2003 1:36 am

jasperlens wrote: YOU MUST NEVER think that the end of your life is a ` blessed relief from this frustrating and heartbreaking set of encounters.

Nice words jasperlens :)

Talk to each other when you are both sober absolutely :wink:
Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur!
When the spurs go marching in

depman
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby cheese100 » Sun Dec 28, 2003 8:21 pm

hi
you need to tell her and seriously then see what happens.cheese