i am worried i will lose her as a friend..

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

i am worried i will lose her as a friend..

Postby ~~*mary*~~ » Tue Jan 06, 2004 4:15 pm

okay i haven't posted on here before i joined a min ago because i don't really have any one else to talk to about this.

okay i have been best mates with my friend scince primary school and now we go to different secondary schools and it was all fine but recently she has been acting differently and i dred talking to her because every time i get of the phone to her i end up in tears or wanting to cry because she doesn't listen to me and it feels like she doesn't care anymore she's more intrested in talking to someone else!

i don't want to talk to her about it because i am worried i will lose her as a mate but then again if i don't i am gonna end up losing her anyway

do any of you have any idea what i can do?
~~*mary*~~
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Fidel » Tue Jan 06, 2004 4:35 pm

I know the feeling

I think it's time you looked back at your friendship and leave it there before it gets worse or go over and see her instead

Phones are awful things.

Fidel
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby depman » Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:00 pm

Yes I agree phones are no way to communicate
Go and see her and see whats up
Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur!
When the spurs go marching in

depman
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby cheese100 » Tue Jan 06, 2004 8:41 pm

hi,
Try to arrange to see her sometime maybe go somewhere together like you used to.If she still acts the same then well you may have to let her go a friendship works to ways and if she wont work at it then theres not much you can do.good luck cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Friends