Fallen out with my friend

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Fallen out with my friend

Postby ilovesamnixon » Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:38 pm

Yesterday I fell out with one of my best friends, Katie. I was talking to my other friend and she gave me the impression that she knew who kKatie fancied. I was talking about it and it turned out she didn't know at all and I had just told her! Now katie has fallen out with me and she says she wont make up and she cannot trust me.

I have explained what happened to her but she still won't make up with me and I think she is being a bit unreasonable.

What should I do because I don't wanna lose her as a friend :( :( :( :cry: :cry: .
ilovesamnixon
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Fidel » Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:17 pm

I dont understand - run that one by me again :-?

It sounds like something silly and not a real dilemna nonetheless it's not something that'll never resolve and if ur real friends then it'll go back that way!
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby smile » Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:08 am

Perhaps get the three of you together to talk things through. Katie probably knows that you didn't mean to tell her but is just feeling a bit hurt because in fact your other friend knows. She'll come around eventually, she probably needs a bit of space.

Good luck,

Smile
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby bubblebath » Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:28 pm

hi
well im like you and ive realised if girls are gonna be like that
dont bother iwth them let them come to you
act as if u dont care although u do
dont creep to her as wen u do make up shelkl do it agen and agen
this may be hard but its the best thing
hope it works 4 u
thank you 4 readin this i hope it helps or ive helped u
:)
bubblebath
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby cheese100 » Sat Feb 14, 2004 10:21 pm

hi
your friend is understandably upset because you told her sercert which you shouldnt have done even though it was not your fault she tricked you maybe you should apolige even though partly not your fualt so that you can stop this.cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Friends