Well confused

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Well confused

Postby Mousey » Sat Jan 24, 2004 2:12 am

Hi im new to this but would really like some advice please.I have a really close male mate.We have been through a lot together good and bad.We text each other pretty much every day and he quite often fones me.our crowd of friends meet up once a week as this is the only time we really get to see each other.We are always flirting with each other and people always assume theres something going on which there isnt.We have been like this since we first met but things have been heating up a bit again recently.He gets jealous of my male friends and doesnt like me talking about people ive snogged but yet its alright for him to tell me about who hes snogged.Everyone sees a chemistry between us but i dont have a lot of confidence in myself.What do i do?
Mousey
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Tinker » Sat Jan 24, 2004 11:30 am

Hi:
You say you txt him well why not just say do you fancy going out for a .....(drink, watch a film etc) and see if anything kicks off from that. Dont keep quiet cos' you will never know. If he is a really good friend and he dosnt see you in that way he should understand.
Go for it....
Tinker
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Mousey » Sat Jan 24, 2004 2:01 pm

Thanks for that. We do ask each other out every week but we always take our mates out too as it is the only time we get to spend together due to work commitments.There are many a time where we could have made a move but we just havent done anything about it but its obvious to everyone that theres more than friendship there.We are both currently with someone but when our partners arent around we are flirting and all the eye contact is there.Confusing or what!!
Mousey
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby markh » Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:24 pm

I wouldn't like to be in your situation. The question you have to really ask yourself is do you love this guy or your current partner? If you want to be with this guy you should just be friends with your current partner. Let him be free to find love with someone else. You can't have both guys. It has to be one or the other. I'm sorry if this is disappointing but you must sit back and think about what you are doing. My advice would be to leave things as they are. You can have a good relationship with your current guy and have a really good friend in this other one. You're right to say it is confusing but i think you are going to have to make a choice.
#-o
When all things in life seem blue,
And there's nothing you can do,
There is One you can turn to,
His name is Jesus, He loves you.

Don't look before you leap, you'll only decide to sit down.
markh
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Mr.L » Sun Jan 25, 2004 8:11 pm

Love hurts. Enjoy yourself.
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Friends