I feel my best friend has ditched me

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I feel my best friend has ditched me

Postby daveshow » Thu Jan 29, 2004 4:04 pm

i feel that my best mate has now ditched me because today in school he usually waited for me at a certain bit but he waited for a guy who we fell out with recently and made up with. He then walked away without me and i am sure he looked at me and saw me. Also this guy whos hes made up with like 3 weeks ago was at his house yesterday and when i asked my mate if he wanted to go sledgeing he just ran up to this otehr guy and asked. I feel he is hanging around with him mroe than me. He also talks the guy ive told you about in my other post whom he also feel out with i just feel like he is blocking me. I feel so sad now and although he asks me whats wrong ill just say i'm fine because i dont want to tell him what i think. what should i do?

p.s Although the guy "we" made up with is acting cool i think hes doing this to get my mate to ditch me because he likes the other guy as well and i think my mate has a fear of being unpopular.

Edited for profanity by smile on 30/01/2004
daveshow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby fe » Thu Jan 29, 2004 4:18 pm

Confusing post!
Perhaps you should hint at the guy who u think doesn't like you that your'e worried he doesn't like you, if you see what I mean!
He may just be varying his friendship group.
I think that anything that happens is meant to be. Some good may come of this.

Good Luck!
fe
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby daveshow » Thu Jan 29, 2004 4:40 pm

what good can?
daveshow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby worstfriend » Thu Jan 29, 2004 4:47 pm

i think what fe is trying to say is that no matter how sad you are about it right now, if it turns out that this guy really is trying to ditch you so he can remain popular, then you could do with a new mate anyway.

Friends are supposed to be the people we can turn to when we have no-one else. This guy isn't treating you very well at all. Maybe you should start spending time with other people for a while and see what happens from there.

Best of luck

WF
worstfriend
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby daveshow » Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:22 pm

i realy dont kno if i am just pariniond though because i asked him why he didnt wait and he said because i didnt ask do you think thats fair enough or if he is just making excuses i kno i may sound jelous but i just dont want him to forget about me and i think that he talks to me more outside school than inside again i dont know if i am just being parinoid though
daveshow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby cheese100 » Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:19 pm

hi
If he always wait for he shouldnt ask if he has found some new ppl to hang around with then maube you could join them too try to arrange to all go somewhere.cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby daveshow » Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:33 pm

that would be the most logical thing to do but i dont want to because these guys fell out with us and now my mates going back to them and leaveing me the rest are ok really its just this one guy that i dont like but when i was last out with them they were acting like neds and doin bad stuff and i dont wanna be like that also all tehy do is play football which i done but it got boring and i wanted to do other stuff as did my other 2 mates but my best mate is going back to them
daveshow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby cheese100 » Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:18 pm

hi
If you do try to say something they may think that you are twisting things so you dont have many options.You could go out just you and your mates like you did wenthe others werent with them,go to some place you used to go and do some things.cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Friends