my best friend going off me?

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

my best friend going off me?

Postby daveshow » Sat Jan 31, 2004 10:59 pm

i think my best friend its going off me for some reason.I dont know why i think this , its just stuff like before he would talk to me as soon as i went on msn but tonight he never although i had to sign in several times.Also in school he hardly talks to me but talks 2 an annoyin guy that constantly touches him and now i have started to act like that to see if it makes a difference
daveshow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby luvva » Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:29 pm

You shouldn't act any different for a start, you shouldn't have to change for someone to like you.

Well as you get older you start to like different things and as you become more mature you find that the friends you used to hang around with are different from you. So maybe this guy has lots in common with this guy and maybe he just feels that you two have become a bit distant recently.

Also he could just want to make more friends and not just have a small group of friends that he always hangs around with, having lots of friends to hang around with is always good.

I wouldn't worry too much about your best friend sometimes me and my best friend talk on msn for hours but other times we just talk to other people.

Talk to your friend and just check with him that it isn't that you have done something wrong and offended him.
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby markh » Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:51 pm

I agree with luvva. You need to have a chat with him. Don't change the way you are just to win someones favour. Good Luck.
:D
When all things in life seem blue,
And there's nothing you can do,
There is One you can turn to,
His name is Jesus, He loves you.

Don't look before you leap, you'll only decide to sit down.
markh
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Friends