problem about a guy

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

problem about a guy

Postby daveshow » Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:33 pm

ok i have quite a bad problem. A quick run down of the story is a guy me and my mate used to hang about with, fell out with usor we did with him and we think he was the starter of some rumors. He has been really annoying recently, the problem is we told two of his mates that he hates them and says stuff about them which is probally true since hes that kinda guy. Anyway the guy wants me to tell them its a lie and in return he will not annoy me or my mate but there is somethings troubling me:

1. he is a liar and sleekit and he will probaly not honour the deal
2.he might start hanging around with us which most of our crew dont want
3. i dont want to seem like a liar
4.i am sure he made the rumors up
5.hes just an unlikeable guy
6.will this cause more trouble than it will solve
please help me i need as many replies on this as possible i need every opinion i can get

thank you
dave

Edited by Saz 1 Feb 2004 (grammar)
daveshow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby luvva » Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:33 pm

Well I think you made this problem yourself in the beginning. Why would you say to his friends things that you made up? I know you have said that he probably does hate them but it isn't fair to say it just because you THINK it.

I don't think it matters about this 'deal' I think you should go and tell his friends anyway, I think it's totally your fault if he does annoy you, what you did in the beginning seems very rude.
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby daveshow » Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:45 pm

well the thing is he was always annoying and it was my best friend who told me that he said he hated them and idont think my friend would lie and he spread rumors about us which were untrue. he is just imature and i cant be bothered with him any more i just want him to leave us alone and let us hang about,because when hes there,there are always fights and arguments and he does bad stuff the thing is i dont know what this deal will do if it will be good or bad.
daveshow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby luvva » Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:52 pm

Well Tell these friends that it wasn't true, or that you aren't totally sure on the matter and if this other guy does start hanging around with you tell him he isn't welcome and that he should leave you alone. I'm sure he wont want to stay where he isn't welcome.
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby daveshow » Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:29 pm

i would liek to say that but 2 of us would like him and i really dont want to say to someone you arnt welcome
daveshow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Friends