male friend being very ignorant

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

male friend being very ignorant

Postby LoVe BuG » Sun Feb 01, 2004 9:11 pm

hiya everyone theres this lad who ive been mates with for ages now and we were really good mates untill recentally hes been very ignorant and starts ignoring me online and ingnoring my texts diverting my calls and when i ask why he says becuase hes got nothing to say to me then we start arguing he he jus blanks me i cant take it anymore.

What should i do i really like having him as a mate and i dont want to fall out with him please help!

love trudi
Ï'll ß §mïlïñg wëñ ï © ü, thë të䮧 wïll ñëvä §höw, ï kñö ï'll älwäÿ§ lövë ü, & ÿët ü'll ñëvä kñö
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Llisa » Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:04 pm

It could be that he's found a love interest, and doesn't want her to have the impression that he has the hots for you.
That happened to me recently, and you know what? Shake it off. He could just be going through rough times right now and needs a bit of space. You can't force anyone to be your friend luv. If he wants to breath for a while, you need to let him. Make sure that you haven't done anything to upset him and then leave it at that. Let him be the one to come back to you. k? Try not to sweat it too much.
HE has all the answers

The wait for that perfect someone may be long and painful, but the payoff lasts even longer, and is the most painless thing in the world.
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby LoVe BuG » Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:42 pm

thanks i suppose your right.
Ï'll ß §mïlïñg wëñ ï © ü, thë të䮧 wïll ñëvä §höw, ï kñö ï'll älwäÿ§ lövë ü, & ÿët ü'll ñëvä kñö
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby cheese100 » Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:16 pm

hi
Maybe its just him that has a problem and is taking it out on you which could not be his fault,ask him what has been going on and see if it can be sorted out if hehas just found someone and is not paying attention to you then tell him how you feel about it and try to make him see your point of view good luck cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Friends