why is she acting like this??

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

why is she acting like this??

Postby loza » Mon Feb 02, 2004 3:29 pm

i really love being with me best friend - we hardly spend a day apart and if we do we talk on msn or txt etc. but i have started to notice things.

what ever i do she has done it better. i just got a bf and all she ever says is that we never do anything i.e. have sex. but i am happy just kissing and holding hands. she always saying nasty stuff about him and he dont like her to much either. the other day he txt me saying aiesha was a nosey cow and she was gonna make me txt back that i was the nosey cow - why did she think i would tb that??

she also is always puttin me down the whole time - saying no other boys like me- i cant spell etc normally i wouldnt care if people sed this to me - but i care about wont she says and believe her.

my other friends hate her and yestoday i told them she was making me upset - they started witching about her and i joined in - i feel so bad now.

right so u are proberly think she is jelous of me right - but she has a bf - well kind of he is cheating on his gf with her - she is prettyer than me - skinnyier than me and has big boobs - which i definatly dont have. and she gets all the male atention. she has had loads of sex parners but no real bf though - cos she is too easy.
i almost lost my L plates the other day when i gt sooo hissed - but started to be sick!! thank god but i am worried this might happen again. the boy it was i hate and he hates me really - we never talk.

i just need this to be explained- help plz!!
loza
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby worstfriend » Mon Feb 02, 2004 4:00 pm

This girl doesn't sound like much of a friend to me!

I think you're mistaking someone who has no reason to be jealous for someone who isn't jealous. We all have little secret things we can't stand about ourselves and your friend will be no exception.

I think that she sounds like she is a little insecure, often those who feel insecure try to put others down, to make themselves feel better.

You shouldn't let her or anyone else pressure you into having sex. It is not something you should do to impress anyone, or keep up with anyone. After all, no matter how scathing she is about you not having sex with the guys you are with, it's not her who has to carry the baby if you get pregnant accidentally or her who has to go to the doctor if you catch an infection!

Avoid this guy you hate, don't lose your virginity in this way, you will regret it. Save sex for someone you want to feel emotionally, mentally and physically close to.

Maybe you could try complimenting your friend (hard i know when people are being catty) as it might give her a boost and stop her feeling she has to put you down. If this fails you will have to either find other friends or face up to her and point out that you don't like being treated the way she treats you, and ask her why she thinks she should get away with this behaviour.

It sounds like she's been grinding you down a little bit at a time, getting slightly more power each time. I know you value her opinion, but she's obviously being a bit mean now, so try to keep what she says in perspective.

Hope this helps

WF
worstfriend
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby loza » Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:39 pm

yes thanks it has.

i do tell her she is pretty etc the whole time but i never told her how i feel or how upset she makes me - mybe i should.

thanks again
loza
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Friends