help friends crisis :S

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

help friends crisis :S

Postby _Pixie_ » Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:42 pm

help, i got two best friends and they've been arguing lately, but i thought it was just a rough patch that they were going through. but then in school earlier on today they told me they aint speaking to each other. it shocked me a little, but it shcked me even more when i found out the reason why they split.
they split because the other one wouldn't move seats because they other didnt have leg room! :-? in my opinion thats a pitiful thing to fall out over but its going really serious now and one of my best friends, rachel, is gettin really depressed and she's tried to kill herself a few times.
but the other best friend, kelly, she isn't bothered about it.
i hate it because im in between it all and they both talk to me about it all the time, or slagging the other off behind their backs, and its really upsetting me. rachel rung me earlier and she said she might be moving schools because im the only best friend she got left, and she ended up crying down the phone.

all i want is for it all to go back to normal, but i don't know how to make them friend again. it even makes me cry. :(

please please help, i don't know what to do,and i hate being in the middle of it all.

Saz x
Set me free your heaven's a lie,
set me free with your love,
set me free...
_Pixie_
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby cheese100 » Fri Feb 06, 2004 8:44 pm

hi
They should have to put you in this position between the two,since this is bothering your friend and making her result to harm.I think you should tell the other friend how this is harming her.Even though she says she doesnt care deep down she probably will.Just be straight with her and tell her that this was a silly arguement and it may hurt your friend.good luck cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby markh » Sun Feb 08, 2004 11:18 pm

Isn't it amazing and sad just what people will argue and fall out over. I can't believe that a trivial thing like that could get so out of hand. It's also soooo unfair on you being in the middle. One minute you are getting it in the ear from one and the next minute from the other. I really feel for you. I think you need to try to talk to both of them. Explain the situation and how it is making YOU feel. You never know their frindship with you might bring them round. Maybe you could arrange for them to meet you for a heart to heart. You could be the peacekeeper. You should tell them you don't want to be in this situation any more. Most of all look after your friend who is depressed, she needs your love and comfort more than the other right now. Take care and good luck.
:D
When all things in life seem blue,
And there's nothing you can do,
There is One you can turn to,
His name is Jesus, He loves you.

Don't look before you leap, you'll only decide to sit down.
markh
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby _Pixie_ » Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:29 pm

yea they were talkin about it to me today again and one tells me one story, the other tells me a different story, and im tryin 2 tell them its stupid but neither of them will listen to me! its driving me insane! i just want them to be friends cause im also having trouble from my enemy (ex best friend) blaming me of spreading rumours and such, when SHE's the one that actually done stuff, i only sat back and let her do wateva she liked. its all really gettin to me, its makin me depresed. help.

saz x

Post edited by Enigma on 09 February 2004 due to profanity.
Set me free your heaven's a lie,
set me free with your love,
set me free...
_Pixie_
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Friends