what should i do

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

what should i do

Postby daveshow » Wed Feb 11, 2004 7:20 pm

you will think this is a stupid problem and it is my own fault.
My best mate was recently not talking to me as much in school and sorta ditched me one day to hang out with this other boy who is v.v. annoying(dont kno what my m8 sees in him)and i got really depressed at this and felt betrayed so i (this is the sad bit) made up my mate on the sims and called him *his name* the traitor. he has recently startd talking to me again so and i was tellin him how good the sims was so i copyied it for him but the thing is when he got home it had all my ppl on it and it has the guy i made up about him can any1 tell me what i can do coz i am really scared incase he sees this guy on the sims and hates me coz i really do love my mate (in a non gay way) plz any1 help
daveshow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby saz » Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:29 am

Well i am not really sure what you can do because if he looks at the game he will see that character and probably be really upset. Everyone falls out from time to time and if you are sorry, then say so. You cant get the game back without him knowing - maybe you could say you copied it wrong and then sort it out that way but if he already knows just be honest, up front and apologise.

The feud does sound like it is getting you down so vow to put a stop to all the arguing and get on with life. People do hurt each other sometimes but sorting things out rather than arguing is a better solution.
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby daveshow » Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:15 pm

thank you for replying i really do want to tell him why i done it but i dont know ifs hes noticed do you think i should ask him if hes seen it or wait and see if he asks me about it
daveshow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby saz » Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:54 am

Wait and see. You never know if he has a good sense of humour you might be able to get away with telling him it was a joke to wind him up! If he wouldnt find it funny then just apologise if he confronts you. What is done is done and hopefully he will be mature enough to realise that you are sorry and see the funny side one day.
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby daveshow » Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:43 pm

k thanks for the advice i think ill just leave it and wait and see what he does and if he asks ill tell him i thought he was ditchin me and i was just letting of steam
daveshow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby markh » Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:41 am

That is probably the best thing to do. I'm sure he will laugh about it. If he doesn't just say you are sorry. Be totally honest with him and i'm sure he will appreciate that. Being totally honest with each other is how friendships grow. Take care and good luck.
:D
When all things in life seem blue,
And there's nothing you can do,
There is One you can turn to,
His name is Jesus, He loves you.

Don't look before you leap, you'll only decide to sit down.
markh
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Friends