how can people be so evil

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

how can people be so evil

Postby bubblebath » Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:22 pm

hi
well it all started when i hung with this girl i hung wid her every dinner for a month and then she sed to me i dont want us to hang together anymore because i feel like im leaving my other mates out!that really hurt me anyways i stated hangin with a different gurl and now shes sed she dont want me to hang with her i dont see why cuz im so nice and friendly but ive realised over the last year ive hung with so many people its unbelieveable and now none of them like me why is this?now im all alone and i dont like it plus this gurl who i used to go out with every nite doesnt want to no me anymore i have no one help
thank you 4 readin this i hope it helps or ive helped u
:)
bubblebath
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby daveshow » Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:40 pm

i think people find it easier to ditch nice people because they think they wont mind i also feel its been happening to me with my mate and i know it hurts as hes ditched me a couple of times i guess that saying nice guys finish last is true i suppose if told them youre hurt and you think its unfair what tehre doing they might realise how gay they are but i think they wouldnt be worth teh time of day they probaly just use people and eventually they will have no friends while you will prob get into a better crowd
daveshow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby cheese100 » Sat Feb 14, 2004 10:16 pm

hi
If you hang out with girls every dinner then maybe you are neglecting your friends a bit.Do you still hang around with them?maybe you should try instead of doing the same thing again do it differently.cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Lou - Lou » Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:26 pm

Maybe try and find a group of new friends who don't know eachother. You can find these sort of people at drama classes or youth clubs etc. You don't have to have the same friends all of the time. It is quite good to have a few friends scattered around. Maybe try this. You sound a really nice person, just don't let these immature people put you down. They are not your real friends if they blow hot and cold on you. I know its hard but try to move on from them. Instead of wasting your time thinking about what you are missing out on. Do something with your time to prove you can live a good life without them.
So when u feel like hope is gone look inside u and b strong
Lou - Lou
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby oceaniagirl » Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:18 pm

Hello, i know someone who has been in a similar situation and the only reason i can think of is that perhaps you latch on to one person in particular, when instead u should try and be friends with the whole group, not just one person. Cos by doing that it sort of isolates that person from their friends. So my advice would be to try to connect with a whol group, maybe by suggesting fun things for all of u to do.
good luck though cos i know how it feels to be left out.
xx
oceaniagirl
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Friends