does he still like me?

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

does he still like me?

Postby shine » Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:50 pm

hey iv known this guy for like 2 years and i love him. its like unrequited love tho lol rly isnt funny but hey. he told me 1 time that hes always liked me. we've never got together cos of complications but i hope 1 day we'll be able to. the thing is we're still friends and i still love him but i get the feeling he still likes me. i wunt t know if he does but dont want to ask. this may sounds strange but when he looks at me i get a feeling he does still like me. can u help?
shine
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby markh » Mon Mar 01, 2004 5:49 pm

You won't know if you don't ask or talk to him about it. I know it's probably very nerve wracking to ask but at least you will find out. I was in exactly the same situation and I was very nervous asking. She said she liked me but she didn't want a relationship with anyone for a while. We are still very good friends. If you don't want to risk your friendship then don't ask. However he may the one for you so why not ask him. Take care and good luck in whatever you decide to do.
:D
When all things in life seem blue,
And there's nothing you can do,
There is One you can turn to,
His name is Jesus, He loves you.

Don't look before you leap, you'll only decide to sit down.
markh
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby cheese100 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:21 pm

hi
well its probably hard for him to know what to do about your feelings or how to act around you why not try making things more comtable he will soon be normal and his feelings will be more clear.cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby shine » Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:46 pm

hi thanx for the suggestions. i dont think i'll ask him rite now. the thing is i dont want a relationship with him at the moment. maybe in a year or so when things are more simple but not rite now. given the chance i dont think i cud turn him down tho but if its meant to be then i suppose we wud be able to work throo it. i sort of 'know' he still likes me a lot and thats what keeps me going.
shine
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby sunshine82 » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:44 pm

I think chances are he does still like you. The best thing to do it take things as they come, if you're not looking for a relationship don't go out of your way to find out how he feels, as you said if its meant to be it'll happen. Good luck with it.
sunshine82
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby LoVe BuG » Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:00 pm

Ok well i know you said you don't want ot ask him weather he likes you but believe me its the best. If he said he erally liked you he probably still does as you don't just go off of sumone over night.

Love Trudi
Ï'll ß §mïlïñg wëñ ï © ü, thë të䮧 wïll ñëvä §höw, ï kñö ï'll älwäÿ§ lövë ü, & ÿët ü'll ñëvä kñö
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Friends