I'm so lonely!

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I'm so lonely!

Postby butterfly_kisses » Sat Apr 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Hey, I starting to feeling really lonely. I do have a lots of friends but nearly all of them have got into so-called 'serious' relationships consisting of only seeing their boyfriend's and girlfriend's i just feel totally abbandoned. I'm a real people person and i'm used to being surrounded by my friends, constantly going places with them... but now that has all dramatically changed within the space of the past 3 months. I now fine myself at weekends, sitting at home alone as saturdays is now a day for 'couple's'. Even if on the rarish occasion i do get to see my friends they are still amongst their couples and spend the entire time eating eachothers faces off and making me feel worse. Its really getting me down and i have never felt so lonely and unhappy i feel as if i have no friends nemore. I am happy that they have found the 'perfect' person for them but i just wish they wud sacrifice just a few moments of their time for their friends. I think the worst thing is my best friend *katie* I used to see her practically everyday but now only really ever at college. Her whole personality and outlook on life has changed too. She is never up for having fun nemore and just spends every waking moment with her boyfriend. Newayz sorry for moaning guys i just feel so unhappy. please help! xXx
butterfly_kisses
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby captainf » Sat Apr 03, 2004 1:27 pm

Hey,

You would have liked my ex as a friend, because I didn't get to see her much because she spent all her time with her friends lol

Seriously now though, I think that if it is getting to you so much that you should probably talk to your friends and see if they are willing to be with you abit more. Perhaps you could try and organise a girly night out or something with them?

If they don't co-operate with you, then just try and meet new people, make new friends... you never know, you might find a b/f soon too :)

I hope that everything turns out alright for you.

Ashley
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Return to Friends