Losing my friends. What can I do?

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Losing my friends. What can I do?

Postby LoVe BuG » Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:01 pm

Hi all sorry i haven't been a help for a while

Well to my problem.

My two best friends don't like each other as they are always like don't talk about her to me everytime I say something. They don't even know each other, so I have to make time for both of them and one is pregnant so I went with her today as it was her scan and I text the other mate asking if she wanted me to go round hers tomorrow and she text me back and said why don't (not saying name) want you? Then text and asked if i wanted to sleep tonight and I said yes but then she text back and said oh don't matter now im going out.

On Friday I slept at ----- house and I got a phone call from one of them saying you always bump me for her we might aswell not be friends, I know that it's just because there both jelous of one another but it's annoying me.

I don't know what to do how can I make time for them both without the other getting upset.

Love Trudi
Ï'll ß §mïlïñg wëñ ï © ü, thë të䮧 wïll ñëvä §höw, ï kñö ï'll älwäÿ§ lövë ü, & ÿët ü'll ñëvä kñö
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby LoVe BuG » Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:57 pm

Ok so don't i count anymore? I just wanted to say it's got no better Jane one of my friends wants to meet the other Jodie but she's bein horrible and won't and I tried going round for my jumpers and she got her brother to lie and say she wasn't in. So annoyeed don't know what to do.please help me.
Ï'll ß §mïlïñg wëñ ï © ü, thë të䮧 wïll ñëvä §höw, ï kñö ï'll älwäÿ§ lövë ü, & ÿët ü'll ñëvä kñö
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Frogg_Wind » Sat Apr 10, 2004 2:03 pm

tell them 2 grow up there being v silly bout it do they not know its hurting u the way they act 2 each other
Frogg_Wind
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby LoVe BuG » Mon Apr 12, 2004 1:19 pm

That i have done, but yet Jodie is being stupid and it's annoying me, it's drove me to make up excuses not to be with her as she's started to get bossy and mardy just because im trying to make time for Jane aswell. What can I do to make things better.
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Im_in_Chains » Mon Apr 12, 2004 1:32 pm

I don't know how old you and your friends are but they need their heads banging together and they have some serious growing up to do.

I can see that you're trying to be fair with your arrangements. You like them both, like spending time with both and realise that because they don't get on, you have to spend your time with them separately and not favour one over the other. You're doing nothing wrong and I admire your approach.

However, your friends aren't making this easy for you with their snide remarks about each other and about your spending time with each other.

You're going to have to talk seriously with both of them (separately, of course). Explain how compromised you feel and how stressful it is especially as you love and respect both of them. Also, mention that as you're aware they don't get on with each other, your way of spending time with both of them means you can't do it together. You're also trying to juggle three life-styles and fit in with all of them: your own and those of your two friends.

It's not wrong of you to expect some maturity from each of them. Explain that they must respect your wish to spend time with the other friend and you don't want to hear their negative remarks.

If they value your friendship, which, I'm sure they do, deep down, they will come to realise your dilemma and recognise your mature effort in making this work without hurting either party.

I hope that this helps.

Take care
Im_in_Chains
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby LoVe BuG » Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:18 pm

We're all about 16. I had a call off of Jodie today and she was begging me to come out and I said no because I don't feel like it, she started the guilt trip please I am pregnant I need fresh air I've bin sick all day and then she turned and said I bet your going out with Jane arn't you don't lie to me, I was like I've been with my dad all day and I'm tied I just want to relax so no I'm not coming out and no I'm not going out with jane and she just said what ever im going bye.

It's so annoying.
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Friends