Urgent!! My friend is suicidal

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby Enigma » Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:25 pm

100%Babe, the post before yours was not aimed at you, the content of the post was replaced by moderator comments.
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby josherjoshing » Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:47 pm

well we're best friends, but i know she has wanted it to be more for ages! i feel really guilty about turning her down, i dont know whether or nnot this is one of the reasons for her unhappiness
josherjoshing
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby luvva » Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:51 pm

Maybe it is, but it would be worse for you to go out with her if you didn't even like her. There are probably a lot of other reasons for her feeling so unhappy, so you shouldn't feel guilty.
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Urgent!! My friend is suicidal

Postby hawk57 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 10:11 am

my friend did the same thing but i managed to talk her out of it evn if u have to make up a story about a family memeber ask her to leave it for a while. the way i got her to talk her out of it was by sayin that it was the selfish way out and that she whould be leaving all her friends behind, she has a boyfriend which she loves use it, she might say ur using the guilt trip but it works all i can say is talk to her ask her why she wants to and always be thier for her
hawk57
Just Landed
Just Landed

Previous

Return to Friends