Does he like me or am i being played?

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Does he like me or am i being played?

Postby bonkinbunnie » Tue Apr 27, 2004 10:01 pm

I have liked this guy in the year below me at school for near on 2 years what makes it worse is he is popular, we are friends but we very rarely speak (but hes not a very good conversationalist) last year we got real close and had oral sex, he and i were both in relationships at the time so it wasnt mentioned again, recently he has been taking more interest in me eg, more flirting and playing around, he also said he thinks im 'fit' and starts complimenting me, then the other nite we slept together wen he asked me to come round his house, i dont know wether i was used, he hasnt spoke to me since so i dont know if i have done something wrong or he is too embarassed coz he thinks he has done something wrong, and i cant get over him as he is always on my mind, i m starting to annoy myself! and i feel alone as i dont want annoy my friends with the same problems over and over, can anybody give me advice on how to get talking to him again? and maybe get closer, as i really like him and dont want to get over him. :(

XxXx
Last edited by bonkinbunnie on Sun May 02, 2004 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love is the answer, but while your waiting for the answer sex brings up some pretty interesting questions
bonkinbunnie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Moose » Sun May 02, 2004 6:57 pm

It sounds to me like this guy is taking advantage of the fact he knows you're really into him.

If you're happy for this type of relationship, e.g. not talking much, just engaging in sexual stuff with no commitment, then that's fine, but if you're not (and it sounds like you're not) then I think you should leave him be. He's had a couple of chances with you but not taken them properly.

I personally think you should try to move on to someone who will respect you and give you the relationship you deserve - but if you don't want to move on - which is what you say - then maybe you should accept that this is how he is.
Moose
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby bonkinbunnie » Sun May 02, 2004 11:05 pm

ok i know what u mean, i spose he is the type of person who does stuff with ya n then dont talk to ya, i dont mind that much, its just like the occasional hi wud b nice as he did b4, well, this fri just gone, he did speak to me n hugs all round n stuff, so im kinda happy now, thanx for the advise tho, keep it coming

XxXx
Love is the answer, but while your waiting for the answer sex brings up some pretty interesting questions
bonkinbunnie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Fidel » Sun May 02, 2004 11:06 pm

Well, good luck with this guy but just be wary and try to read between the lines. It does look like he's trying to take advantage but you never know. There are good guys :lol:
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby bonkinbunnie » Sun May 02, 2004 11:11 pm

yeh i aint gonna let him take advantage no more, :) he is a nice guy, he just...he likes his girls!, lol, hes wat u call a male slag, but that dont change my mind on him. ill b carefull thanxx

XxXx
bonkinbunnie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Fidel » Sun May 02, 2004 11:13 pm

A male slag.............It's better for males to be like that than females though. There's a respect within the male community for those who "get around". It's a no-win situation for you women :P
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Friends