Friends, who needs 'em?

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Friends, who needs 'em?

Postby Shit_Happens » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:50 pm

hey, ive got this mate who ive recently met at college. and at first she seemed really nice, and normal.. well this doesnt seem to be the case anymore as her mood switches just like that! one minute, shes happy, laughing and stuff, and the next she storms off in a massive mood for absolutly no reason! then my other 2 mates go running after her (i dont because she does it so often, its just attention seeking so why should i give her the satisfaction?!) anyway, so they rn after her and she basically just tells them to f**k off! her ex bf is like her biggest enemy and apparently he threatens her and stuff. she owes him quite a bit of money, but never said why. i was speaking to him online and he said she owes him money because he gets her crack cocaine.. and i thought this could be the reason for her mood swings? i confronted her about the whole cocaine thing, but she said he was lying. but now my other 2 mates have realized shes attention seeking and just leave her to it as i do. if she carries on, then shes not gunna have any mates left, i dunno what to do cos ive told her how i feel about her walking off all the time and she says she has problems. i said, well if you dont tell us how can we help. she rekons she cant trust people cos shes been let down in the past (as we all have) i said she has to get over the past as i have but she wont listen. we are not gunna put up with her lil' acts anymore, so what shall i do? help please! thanks x
Shit_Happens
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby lilessexgal » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:56 pm

well it sound sas if you have done all you can! just make sure she realises if she has problems she can always talk to people like her closet friends if she needs to! other than that all i can say is leave her to it becuase it could just be a way of attention seeking or she might just want time alone so leave it and see what happens!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby johfow00 » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:58 pm

shes definatley on it, thats why her mood changes so often, so ud better becareful because she could hit you or something whilst shes drugged up - she wouldnt know what she was doing.

But id try and help her to come off it if you can - even if it meens seeing her abit regular and involving her in what your doing - it will stop her thinking about drugs and if shes occupied with her friends she wont take the drugs. If you leave it to late then she will become an addict but- it shouldnt be you who has to do this,

She should sort her self out, so its upto you what you do - but be careful
johfow00
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Shit_Happens » Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:11 pm

but if she wont admit to taking drugs then how can i help her?
Shit_Happens
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby lilessexgal » Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:20 pm

just try and involve her in things that will take her mind of using them over then that there is not alot more you can do if she wont talk to you about it!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Friends