What's Up With My Friend!

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

What's Up With My Friend!

Postby lilessexgal » Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:15 pm

well my best friend has got it in to her mind that i am going to ditch her for Luke even after me telling her countless numbers of times that i wouldn't do that! last year she had a boyfriend for a few months and spent the whole time in the town he lived in with him and her school mates and everytime i asked her if she was coming out she said no shes going to......

i had the chance to see him wednesday i told her but i chose her and my other mate because i had already told them i was going out with them! which is true! and like tonight i was going to see him but dont know weather i can anymore so i asked her if she was coming out because i might and she goes know dont want to! and she has said that for the past few days so it is not as if she wants to come out anyway!

it makes me soooo mad that she makes feel really bad for finding a boy i like by thinking im going to ditch her! i told my other mate about this because she was with me when we were talking about it and even my mate agrees she is being funny about it!

i dont know what else i can do to show her im not going to ditch her!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby lilessexgal » Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:31 am

and now to add to it i did go to Lukes in the end because she told me she werent coming out and i just came through the village in my mates car and saw her walking down the street and i text her saying i thought you werent coming out and she said yeah well i went to Graces (one of our mates) house! i was just like but you told me you werent coming out! she makes me sooooo angry :bomb: :angry:
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Moose » Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:26 pm

It sounds like she is a bit jealous in a way - she probably does not want to lose you. I think you're doing the right thing by still going out with your mates - too many people ditch their friends as soon as they have partners, then come running when they get dumped/dump the other person!
Moose
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby lilessexgal » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:09 pm

yea i suppose thanks for your reply i thought none woukd help! i went out wit her thursday night and we had a good time so hopefully now she will no i wont ditch her!
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby brfc » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:10 pm

i think you need to tell her that you can have a b/f and a friend at the same time. you wont just drop her for your b/f. im with someone now but still make time for my freinds too
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Friends