Confused

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Confused

Postby Missunderstood » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:13 pm

Once upon a time i had a very close group of friends, about a month ago i found out one of these friend betrayed us. It really hurt me but being the understanding sort of friend that we are me and the others decided we didn't want to fall out with her we just wanted to sort things out. Anyway we said we wanted to talk and sort it out but she threw it back in our face, saying she didn't really care about our friendship, but i know she didn't mean it. Anyway it had been about two weeks and she decided she wanted us back. I told her i didn't want to talk but i did really. So we had a little chat but that dint help much. Now one of my friends has made up with her because of her own reasons and me and another friend haven't But i can tell she's making a big effot to try and get us back. We have been friends for years but this is the second time in two years she's done something like this? Should i take a chance and trust her again or just forget about her? I'm really stuck on this one. xxx
Missunderstood
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby lilessexgal » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:27 pm

well you have to do what you think! maybe you could tell her you will be friends with her again but if she does it one more time then thats it your freindship is over! this is a tough one but you have to do what feels right! if you choose to forgive her one last time then keep an eye on her!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby SugarRainbows » Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:44 pm

It sounds like you still want to be her mate and life is too short to hold grudges forever. Shes working to get you back and if she was just using you as a mate she wouldnt work so hard. Maybe you and your friends could agree to make up with her, if she does it again then maybe you would have to reconsider but if you made a mistake like her wouldnt you want your best friends to forgive you? It sounds like shes really sorry and if you think shes genuine go with your gut feeling.
SugarRainbows
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Missunderstood

Postby Missunderstood » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:01 pm

Thanks a lot for your advice, things are a little more clear now. You were right i need to do what i want and life is too short. Plus i would like to be forgiven for my mistakes. I think i'm gonna give this friendship another shot. Thanks xxx
Missunderstood
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby lilessexgal » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:03 pm

its ok! and also well done! you have figured it out! i wish you the best of luck! :D :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby JennaXXX » Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:34 pm

Only you can decide whether to give her another chance. Make it clear that you dont want anymore funny business though! I would also try making closer friendships with other people as if she messes you about again then it hopefully wont hurt you so much as you will have other people to rely on.
JennaXXX
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Friends