What can i do to stop her worrying?

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

What can i do to stop her worrying?

Postby SugarRainbows » Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:52 pm

One of my best friends has a friend who is 13. This 13 yr old has just got engaged to a guy who is nearly 19, her mum seems to be ok with this, but her mum suffers bouts of suicidal depression, but shes only known the guy 6 weeks and is having secret baby talks with him. Shes had sexual partners since she was 11 but nothing like this before. My mate is really worried about her friend, is there anything i can say to her to make her feel less worried?
SugarRainbows
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby daveshow » Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:02 pm

First of all i think that is totally disgusting.
second if they are having sex its illegal
third as far as i know its illegal to get engaged at 13

Maybe your friend could tell her friend these things and she might see sense
"I eat green berets for breakfast and right now i'm very hungry"
daveshow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby SugarRainbows » Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:07 pm

My friend has tried but the girl doesnt seem to listen, i get the feeling shes tempremental and my friend doesnt want to fall out with her. I think its digusting too and couldnt believe it, neither could my friend and shes really worried. Im not sure what to tell my friend...I cant say its ok because I dont think it is. She thinks it might be severe attention seeking on the girls part, but if so how can she make the girl see what shes doing is wrong without falling out with her?
SugarRainbows
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby lilessexgal » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:59 pm

hmmmm this is a tough one! i mean this girl really needs to realise how silly it is! also this 19 year old could get in serious trouble! if you want to help all i can say is try and get your friend to talk to her because you shouldnt have to worry really about this because its not really your problem! i know your trying to help but there is not a lot you can do unless it was a close friend to you! you just need to maybe get your friend and lots of other people to help tell her what she is doing is wrong and could make her life worse at that age!

sorry if that sounds confusing!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby SugarRainbows » Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:16 pm

I think its because her life seems rubbishy that shes doing it (suicidal mum, dad in and out of jail, having to look after her younger sister) it seems like shes doing it for attention. Prehaps i should get my friend to talk to her about why shes really doing it? The girl doesnt love him she just 'likes him alot' which suggests some other issue about why shes doing it.
SugarRainbows
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby lilessexgal » Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:24 pm

yea i think your mate should as her why she is actually doing it! because she shouldnt go through with somehting for nothing really! if shes having the trouble you say she is maybe she should talk to a counciller!
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby SugarRainbows » Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:35 pm

I see my friend tommorow so i'll ask her to ask the girl why shes doing it, it might take a while to get her to really think about it though, im not sure she really knows why she is, maybe she genuinely thinks its the right thing to do. Also I think the guy might be a bit weird and have wrong intentions as I dont know many guys who would go out with a 13 yr old (she looks older but he knows shes 13) let alone propose to them :-? does anyone else think this?
SugarRainbows
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby lilessexgal » Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:55 pm

yes i think he is risking it aswell! i mean it could give him a bad rep aswell! like the boy im seeing went to his neices party last nite and it was a bunch of thirteen year olds and i joked saying dont do anything stupid with em (obviously realised wasnt that funny lol) and he got stressed saying he wasnt a perv! so most guys wouldnt go for someone that age! does your friend know anyone that knows the boy?
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby SugarRainbows » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:01 pm

Im not sure :-? I will ask tommorow, its unlikely though...oh wait yea she does cuz his mate fancies her im not sure if shed talk to him tho cuz hes very clingy. Its probably worth a shot though. Its all just so weird :-? and is kinda pervy. Hope that it will blow over but it doesnt look like its going to anytime soon.
SugarRainbows
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby lilessexgal » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:11 pm

well i think someone needs to talk to this boy! because maybe if this boy could see sense then he would end it with this girl or take things much much slower!
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby SugarRainbows » Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:27 pm

I spoke to my friend and she is alot better now shes had the weekend to get over it :) shes much less worried, she thinks that her friend will see that shes not getting alot of attention for it and it wont last long, i hope it doesnt anyway! ty for all your help :D
SugarRainbows
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby lilessexgal » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:48 pm

anytime glad things seem a bit better :D :D
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Friends