living together trouble

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

living together trouble

Postby Melsie » Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:19 pm

I'm posting to see what can be done to cheer my boyfriend up basically, cos its his problem. He is in the first year of uni, and is in the same hall as his best friend from before uni. now however they are choosing who to live with next year, and his 'best friend' is moving in with the others from their current halls, leaving my boyfriend out of the arrangement. hes obviously very put out, and at a total loss of what to do. more worringly still he seems to be giving up on the idea of friendship cos eventually everybody leaves him. he is loud and does say his own opinions but hes a lovely guy who doesnt deserve this.
Melsie
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Rock_Queen » Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:35 pm

Hmmm, i suggest your boyfriend has a talk with his friend. Maybe his friend doesnt realise how much this is hurting him? These type of situations do crop up when friends start to grow apart, usually to the dismay of one peron. hope this helps :)
Rock_Queen
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby lilessexgal » Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:36 pm

yeah i agree with Rock_Queen i think your boyfriend should talk to his friend because maybe he doesnt realise how much he wants to be in the plans aswell!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Melsie » Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:53 pm

thanks for the advice, i'll try to get him to do that, but i think he does realise how much this hurts him.
Melsie
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Friends