Friends brother

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Friends brother

Postby lestagal » Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:50 pm

Recently I stayed at my friends house. I ws getting out of the shower when her brother came in and saw me naked. He wanted to touch me. I have a boyfriend. Should I tell my boyfriend and also my friend about her brother?
lestagal
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby lewis collins » Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:58 pm

How old is her brother?
lewis collins
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby lestagal » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:05 pm

same age as me, 17
lestagal
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby lilessexgal » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:31 pm

do you like this boy in anyway? because if not then just forget about it unless of course he keeps making moves on you where you could just say you dont like him in that way!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby just_me » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:55 pm

i am in a situation like yours, my pregnant best friends boyfriend (if u follow) touched me intimately while i was asleep, and i cant tell her, i think its more to do with the fact that i cant try an split up her relationship for the babys sake, tell the boy in question that you will tell his sister and your boyfriend if he does it again, but for now i wud just leave it alone

Edited by Saz for graphic sexual reference 17 February 2005
just me xox
just_me
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby SugarRainbows » Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:43 pm

lilessexgirl is right, its important to see if you have any feelings for this guy, and if so what could come of it.

if you dont like him then put it down to a one off and dont worry about it unless he does it again, im sure most 17 year old lads would have done the same in his position but if he does it again and it distresses you then you should tell your friend.

If you dont like how he was and dont want it to happen again, then just_me had some good advice, threaten to tell if he does it again, which should put him off and make you feel more comfortable.
SugarRainbows
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Friends