I just found out he loves me!

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

do i tell him i still love him?

yes
20%
no
20%
wait and see what he has to say
60%

Total votes : 5

I just found out he loves me!

Postby Angelcake_Angel » Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:06 pm

Hi,

After years of not speaking to each other I'm meeting up with this guy I still feel for.

Two cut the long story short

I used to be friends with this guy lets say he's name is CHRIS. But thing is I haven't spoken to him since yr 8 but we went to high school together and was in the same year, but in yr 8 I made the mistake of asking him out and he said "no" and ever since then I've been to shy to speak to him and ever since yr 8 through to yr 13 I've been in love with him but it makes it worse that at school things got stirred up and we was just to shy to even try sort it out. up untill about 4 weeks i got a message on a website saying "Hi, this someone you u used to fancy, wanna chat on msn?" I werent sure who it was 1st off but then it turned out it was CHRIS and I spoke to him about when we was at school and why we stopped speaking and its turns out he was scared of me because he got scared of the fact that i fancied him. (LOL) :roll: but I'm trying to get involed with this otha guy I really like as I dont want to be my heart aching over CHRIS 24/7 but it turns out that CHRIS fancys me and fancied me yr 8 till yr 13 and still does, he was just two shy to say "Yes", Now he tells me he likes me alot and that, but he has a g.f now who he fells for aswel obviously. but this weekend he wants to meet me to talk things out and he wants to get to know me more, I'm scared that if I met him I will end up saying the wrong thing or I'll just freeze up and go dead shy and make a fool of myself, as we dont wanna be just yacking on about "How we feel for each other" al day, got any ideas what we could do? or what else we can chat about? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!
Angelcake_Angel
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby captainf » Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:04 pm

Hey,

Well, I personally think that you should probably meet up with him a few times as friends. Its important to remember he has a g/f, however if he isnt happy with her, he should tell her this and terminate their relationship.

Before you decide on how you feel about eachother, meet eachother as friends a few times because I assume that alot of time has passed since you both left school and therefore you could be completely different people now.

I do hope that all works out though.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Angelcake_Angel » Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:12 pm

He has to go into my mum's work and my mum speaks to him alot and he has asked how i am a few times and she tells me what he has said, I used to be friends with him, i know what he is like, i know what he gets up to now, he even tells me about the puff and pills he does, he does like he's g.f but he also like me aswel, he said he cant make up his mind, the thing is if he was happy with his gf why is he wanting to meet me behind her back? i've told him that she wouldnt like it very much because i know i wouldn't but he just said so.
Angelcake_Angel
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby captainf » Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:33 pm

Hey

If you do want to be with him, you have got to make it clear that you are not willing to 'share' him.

It's important that you dont come between him and his g/f, but it's also important that he must leave her if he isnt happy with her.

The main objective is that you tell him that he either wants to be with you, or wants to be with her.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby SugarRainbows » Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:45 am

Captain_flynn is right, its not fair on you or his gf to let him be with you both.

If your nervous about meeting him then thats natural, if you do screw up just say 'sorry i was really nervous about today because we havent seen each toher for so long' and then leave it at that. He will probably be nervous too.

But even if you dont think it went well after, if he likes you hes got to like you for who you are, which includes the fact that you get nervous.

Just be prepared for him to turn out differently than to what you expected. Youve liked him since year 8 but people generally change over time. You might decide you do not like him when you see him.
SugarRainbows
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Friends