weight

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

weight

Postby jen_bam » Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:27 am

one of my closest m8s is constantly obsessing about her weight she isnt even that bad shes just average weight but shes constantly obsessing and saying shes reali fat!! ive tried doing work out videos and exercising with her but it makes her worse when i lose weight and she doesnt!! what should i do bout this ??
XjennX
jen_bam
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby JennaXXX » Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:59 pm

You need to build her confidence up. Reassure her thats she fab and a great friend.
If you feel its more serious then that then I would encourage her to go and see her Gp. Best to get these things sorted now rather then later when they have got a lot worse and so are harder to deal with and treat.
JennaXXX
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby heva_nfg » Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:17 pm

look jenn i know im one of ur closest mates but dont send this out cos it aint fair, u were so annoyed when julie did it to u, i know u care but i really think i am so i need your help. i know your just trying to help but nothing anyone says will help when i lose weight ill be happy..
reply k
luv ur best m8 heva [-X

Edited by silver tree for swearing and text lingo. Also please do not post problems involving other members of these forums.
heva_nfg
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Friends