i dont think my friend understands

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

i dont think my friend understands

Postby bubbles! » Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:06 pm

i have this friend who always makes out that i am the bad person. she says that i am her best mate, but doesnt really act like it. i have loads of other mates aswell and sometimes she doesn't understand that I wanna spend time with them, and that I feel better talking to them about some of my problems, what can i do?!?

Edited by lilmissespana
Please do not use text speak in the forums
bubbles!
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby X_Smiler_X » Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:17 pm

Tell her exactly what you have just typed there. Everyone is entitled to other friends.

It is common for best friends to get jealous of their best friends hanging with other people, but thats because she obviously looks up to you and likes you alot.

Just speak to her about it, hopefully some good will come out of it!

K xx
Smile at life, and life will smile back at you.
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Mjaries » Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:39 pm

hey
I totally agree with smiler, you should have a right just tell her that you're not happy with the way she's treating you and that you don't want to carry on being friends with her if she's going to act like that towards you.
You should also talk to her because she could feel insecure towards you and this is the way that she's getting over it
good luck

edited 04.04.05 by Llisa
For text talk
Mjaries
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Friends