Just a rant!

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Just a rant!

Postby V23 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:37 pm

Hey
I don't really need any advice on this, there's nothing i can do about the situation other than get on with it but i just need a bit of a rant to be honest.
Anyway, I was best friends with this guy for almost five years. I've never gotten on with anyone in my life like i did with him, people used to hate it when we were together because we'd end up off in our own world blah blah...
Well, we fell out some time ago, over something and nothing really. At first i was so mad with him that i didn't care that we didn't speak and i got on withmy life. The thing is that recently i've been bumping into him alot (I just did this morning, hence the need for a rant). It's awful, it's like we're strangers, he doesn't even aknowledge me. I've been through so much with him and now it's like we're strangers.
I know there's nothing i can do to get our friendship back but i just hate how it's turned out. :(

Thanks for letting me rant!
V23
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby arwen » Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:09 pm

Awww, feel better now?

Are you sure there's nothing you can do about this, like swallowing your pride and contacting him to meet up for a coffee? You clearly still care about his friendship (or lack of) so is there not SOMEthing you can do?
arwen
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby V23 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:18 pm

Thanks i do feel better :)
I tried contacting him about a month ago and he completely ignored me, he was very hurt by the fall out and is definately too proud to do anything about it.
I do still care alot about the friendship but it obviously wasn't meant to be.
Thanks for the reply :D
V23
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby JennaXXX » Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:22 pm

I do feel for you. Its sad when something like this happens.
If you have tried to make amends but he hasnt responded then maybe its best to leave it. I know thats really sad but it might be the only thing that you can do right now.
JennaXXX
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Ranting 'n' Raving!!

Postby Krazycow » Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:31 am

do u feel better now??!! i no how u fel, it's happened 2 me. wel next tim u bump into him ask him y cant u jus talk about it and make up. that's wot i did wen it happened 2 me n now back 2 like it woz b4. we ave the occasional argument but we always sort it out.
hope u can do something. :P
Krazycow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Location: Trapped somewhere i don't know.... Maybe it's the kitchen?

Postby V23 » Tue May 24, 2005 11:06 pm

I spoke to him :D
Seen him in the street and just went over and said hi, we went for a coffee and all's back on track now.
V23
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby umistgirl » Wed May 25, 2005 11:07 am

wooooooo =D>

happy for you :-D
umistgirl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Friends