My bfs friend.

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

My bfs friend.

Postby SugarRainbows » Mon May 16, 2005 4:45 pm

I wasn't sure to post this in gfs n bfs or here :s

Ok so my boyfriends mate is really out of line, he walks all over my boyfriend and it upsets me.

The other day he tried to make us split up, because we haven't argued yet, by spreading a load of rubbish that he knew would upset my bf! And its not becuase he doesnt like me, just becuase we hadnt argued yet.

And he went out with my bfs younger sister whos 3 years their inferior, he was over there like everyday and totally ignored my bf, didnt ask him before going out with her (which i would have thought was the polite thing?) and slept with her and left it for my bf to find out from someone else.

It might sound like a rant, but its not intended to be. I dont like to think of my bf being a doormat to his friend, because hes so lovely i dont want him to be taken advantage of, and i dont want the relationship to end just because his friend is jealous because hes desperate for a gf.

Any ideas on what to do? :(
SugarRainbows
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

hi

Postby GurlRock » Tue May 17, 2005 8:58 am

that guys probably jealous you're going out with his best mate.

Just try to keep away from that guy and maybe you and your bf can get on with life!
POWW
GurlRock
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby dizzy_days » Tue May 17, 2005 11:13 am

Sounds to me like this bloke is a it of a loser!

you are going out with your B/ ok so they are best mates - but come on he is going out with his litttle sister! Well sounds like he dont have any respect at all!

if he has time to poke his nose in your relationship then i think he has a lot of growing up to do!
*Play*
dizzy_days
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby singingsmiler » Tue May 17, 2005 12:09 pm

My bf had a friend when we fisrt started going out who was always belittling him etc... over the past 2 years my bf has come to see that he isn't such a nice guy - he still sees him but not all that much.

As hard as it is you need to let your bf figure it out for himself - don't bad mouth his friend but maybe point out your concerns over his behaviour bu don't be accussing - eventually your bf will see what he's like but it will take time.

You need to be careful not to let your bf think that you are tryingto ruin the friendship - cos this other guy seems like he may put it that way if your bf said anything.

SS xx
ImageImage
singingsmiler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby JennaXXX » Tue May 17, 2005 2:55 pm

Its hard but you need your boyfriend to find out for himself what his friend is really like. You have said your piece so he knows what you think but he has to decide for himself.
Its difficult because obviously you dont want to see your boyfriend get hurt but he really does need to find out what his friend is like in his own time.
In the meantime try not to let this guy get you down and just concentrate on your relationship. Dont let it come between you and your partner.
JennaXXX
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Friends