"Friends" actually despise me

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

"Friends" actually despise me

Postby babushka » Thu May 26, 2005 10:33 pm

I found out today that someone who I considered as a friend can barely tolerate me. I stumbled across his MSN history with his best mate, and all is revealed about how little he actually thinks of me. The thing is, to my face he couldnt be friendlier, but I trusted and confided in him when I was feeling low and it all gets ripped to pieces in his convos with his best buddy. I cant believe how two-faced he has been for the past 2 years. I dont know what to do - whether to confront him about it or not? I couldnt feel sicker if I tried right now.
babushka
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby BlueRayman » Fri May 27, 2005 11:05 am

I'd walk away and find some real friends, then month down the line he realizes how good a friend you were tell him.

People like that ain't worth the air the breath
It takes more than a bullet to stop fate.
BlueRayman
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby singingsmiler » Fri May 27, 2005 11:13 am

I'm not sure how you got hold of the information but it must have hurt you a great deal.

He clearly does not respect you if he is happy to tear your personal problems apart behind your back this is not a true friend.

You may wish to talk to him about it but i think you need to consider the fact that he has not respected your privacy and he has broken your trust.

I don't think that you can remain friends - unless you are willing to work really hard through the issues.

SS xx
ImageImage
singingsmiler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby JennaXXX » Fri May 27, 2005 3:12 pm

This must have been extremely hurtful. Best thing you can do is find other friends to hang around with. He doesn't seem like a very nice person at all.
JennaXXX
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Jess1234 » Fri May 27, 2005 3:27 pm

That must of hurt an awful lot. I think it would be best if you found new friends as he doesnt seem worth it. Especially as he told your personal stuff to his best mate. Find someone who will treat u better. Hope things improve
Jess xXx
Jess1234
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Fidel » Sat May 28, 2005 8:38 pm

Some would question why you were looking through his msn stuff in the first place, in fairness to him despite what he has done, you shouldn't have been doing that. It's very hard to stumble on something like that and accidentaly read the whole thing wouldn't you agree?
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby RavinDave » Sat May 28, 2005 9:22 pm

If he is an approachable person which he must be if you have told him a lot of secret stuff about yourself then I would speak to him about it and find out why he has been doing this because there might be a reason for him doing it. He still can't be excused for it though [-X
RavinDave
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby babushka » Sun May 29, 2005 2:36 pm

Ok, maybe I shouldnt have even opened the file. But I wanted to know what they had said about me after I had had a sort of disagreement with his best mate. I didnt expect, however, for the witching to have been so nasty. And Fidel, its not like I went to his room to snoop around, he had lent me his external hard drive and it was the last thing I expected to see on there! Im just so angered at how two faced they were. And I already have issues about trusting people, and this sort of thing has happened before where I place trust in someone and it gets thrown back in my face. I get so wound up about it, and I already beat myself up over enough things as it is. Im going to go and see a counsellor about how I feel about myself, in a way Im glad I saw what I did because it has made me more detrmined to become a stronger person.
babushka
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Friends