will i lose her

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

will i lose her

Postby *holz* » Mon May 30, 2005 6:52 pm

I have been best mates with my mate for years. Recetly though she is drifting away from me. She been making up excuses to see me (we go to different schools)

If one excuse dont work she makes up another one and it hurts coz it feels like she dont care. When we talk on the phone she dont listen and its like she dont wont to speak to me. What should i do?
*holz*
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Jess1234 » Mon May 30, 2005 8:29 pm

I think you should ring her up and ask to meet up with her... tell her iots important. Ask her face to face why she doesn't want to see you but don't make out like its her fault or she might close up. Say something like have i done anything wrong? if she says yes then ask her what it is and try and put it right... but if she says no then ask her why she doesn't seem to want to spend time with you any more. I have done this before and it seems to work most of the time. Hope things get better.
Jess xXx
Jess1234
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby JennaXXX » Tue May 31, 2005 2:36 pm

Its sad but true that some friendships drift apart and its especially hard when one person doesn't want it too. Spend time with other friends. Your so called friend isn't treating you very kindly. She shouldn't be making excuses its not fair on you she should just be honest but maybe thats too hard for her.
My advice to you would be to distance yourself away from her for a while. Maybe she will realise that she is losing a good friend maybe she wont. Either way be strong and remember this isn't your fault, Its just a fact of life.
JennaXXX
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Moose » Tue May 31, 2005 6:42 pm

JennaXXX wrote:My advice to you would be to distance yourself away from her for a while. Maybe she will realise that she is losing a good friend maybe she wont.

Yeah, I'll go with that. Step back and see if it makes a difference. I've been in your situation before, and I think sometimes it can pressure the other person if you keep on at them too much. If you act a bit cool and busy yourself with other friends, hopefully she will realise what she's missing.
Moose
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Friends