Why are they being like this?

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Why are they being like this?

Postby piper1692 » Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:17 am

Lately I've had a tough time at school. I've been punched in the face twice in three days in class. I'm not going back but my friends aren't exactly being supportive.
Two days ago, I got an email from one of my classmates. She was just talking about her other friend who had said something for a joke, then she put her name. But underneath it she had put: how's the face cos it's going to get even more smashed up and not by Charlotte. (Charlotte is best friend's girlfriend who would like to beat me up because I jokingly pretended I'd fight her for her boyfriend).
Then I rang my other friend, asking her if she knew who else was going to smash my face in. She said she wouldn't tell me because I was being moody. I wasn't moody, I was scared witless and having a panic attack. I rang my other friend and she told me straighaway.
Then I texted the friend who I had called earlier and she sent me a text back saying she would smash my face in. I asked her if we were still mates and why was she threatening me. She replied: I'm not your mate, why do you think I'm threatening you. Don't bother texting back.
I don't know why I started off with four really good friends and now I'm down to two. I feel like someone's poisoning everyone against me, so when I go back to school it'll be easier for them to hurt me. I don't know what's happening and why. Please help.
Piper1692.
La, la, la. I don't know what to type. Um, well, I like circuit training. But not running! I can't stand running! Not even for the bus, will I run!
piper1692
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Lorelei » Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:10 pm

The moment face smashing became an issue, those girls stopped being your friends. Nobody in their right mind threatens to physically harm a friend. What sort of people are they?!

Could you change schools?
Lorelei
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Liquidius » Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:08 pm

Agreed. They are not your friends anymore - you need to find someone who really appreciates you, not someone who is willing to "smash your face in" when they feel like it.
Liquidius
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby brielle » Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:33 pm

Let your parents know whats going on, these so called friends should not be sending threatening text messages, they may be able to be blocked out, its a criminal offense for " happy slapping" keep these messages on your phone and it can be used as evidence against them.
Good luk hun, you deserve more than this! #-o
we will sit upon the rocks,
and see the sheperds feed their flocks
by shallow rivers, to whose falls
melodious birds sing madrigals.
brielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

dont let them win!

Postby tinkerbell1 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:46 pm

you cant let them win, :evil: you need to show them you live a normal life without these idiots tell some one ( an adult) imedialtely they can help . :wink:

good luck hope it helps! 8)
*Tinkerbell!*
*xxxx*
tinkerbell1
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Friends