friend trouble

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

friend trouble

Postby tinkerbell1 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:57 pm

lately i find my 2 friends aren't being as nice as they use to be like when i speak to my best friend they say im deafing them off i say i can have other friends too then they claim they are joking
sometimes they i stare at every one and that i give evil looks sometimes to them and im very quiet they say im boring its so annoying i dont think they are liking me as much any more im not even sure they no they nearly make me cry at school even though i dont i do at home someone help if i dont hang around with them any more i dont think ill have any good friends too hang around with as my best friend is in a different class to me :evil: :evil: :evil:
*Tinkerbell!*
*xxxx*
tinkerbell1
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Liquidius » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:17 pm

Well, would you rather hang around with a bunch of losers that think you're boring, or yourself? I'll tell you what, i'd rather be on my own, until I can find some friends who like me for who I am, quiet or not. They sound like they're being really insensitive - have you tried talking to them about this at all?
Liquidius
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby seksiclaire » Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:35 pm

Hi Tinkerbell. first of all, it sounds to me like your so called friends are jealous of you. they try to push you to the limit by saying your boring etc, but you said when you snapped and said "cant i have other friends" they backed off and said they were joking, this is because they realised you wont stand for it. In reality, if they thought you were boring they would have stopped hanging around with you by now. Secondly, you dont need friends like that, and if you get rid of them im sure that a high percentage of people would rather be your friend than theirs if they know what they're like. I had a friend like that in secondary school who "emotionally" bullied me, blackmailed me etc and said stuff like your boring and stuff. getting rid of her was the best thing i ever did. hope everything works out. Claire xxx
seksiclaire
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby JennaXXX » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:38 am

Stand up for yourself. Dont let them say these nasty things to you. If they continue then you should talk to a teacher about it. I really do think though that you should work on finding some better friends who treat you with respect.
Maybe you should think about joining an after school club to meet others with the same interest as you?
JennaXXX
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby singingsmiler » Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:05 am

Hey hun,
Don't spend time with people who don't value you as a person - it is really important that you find somefriends who like you just the way you are.

These people aren't your friends if they treat you this way - you deserve much better.

I suggest you try talking to them about the way you feel - if they don't take you seriously then i wolud suggest finding some people who are prepared to accept you as you are.

Hugs
SS xx
ImageImage
singingsmiler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Friends