i really don`t know what to do !!!

For problems with parents, whatever your age...

Postby maryam » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:07 pm

hey long time since ive posted.

i am 22 now and still not married thank God. I had a rubbish childhood although my siblings have had a more off a chance than me. My youngest sister is now 16 about the same age as me when i was hassled to get married, difference is noone is hassling her and shes doing fantastically well in her studies. Wish i had the chance but instead my life has been so difficult and hard. I now work full time have passed my driving test and even am up the property ladder. I bought the property nextdoor to my mothers and rented it out.

Just wish life was simpler as my mother still gets on my nerves we even had a argument today, thing is she swears alot, not just any old swearing she talks really dirty and says things that i wouldnt even dream off saying, she talks about mens private parts to be precise and i find i outrageous as im not like that.

Just thought i should share with u my life story. As im in my room feeling sad and isolated.
maryam
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby x..stephii..x » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:17 am

why is your mum trying to force you to get wed?
The best way to predict the future is to create it..x

luv Stephii..x
x..stephii..x
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby peecee » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:06 pm

It's all on the first page, petal. :)

Maryam hasn't posted since June 2007, we hope her life has turned out the way she wanted it to.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Parents