I really would like to go to know him

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I really would like to go to know him

Postby Raven » Sat Mar 29, 2003 1:09 pm

We have this native french student helping in our french classes. He is absolutely gorgeous. I have only spoken a few words to him.. like "hello" and "thanks" and he knows my name because of teaching our class.
I'm so incredibly attracted to him and i feel there could be something for us, however i don't know how to talk to him (i can speak french, but i dont know what to say!). I'm worried he'll think i'm a freak or something..or if he has a g/f it would be embarrassing. I really would like to go to know him (not just for romantic purposes) and if i don't i know i will regret it.
Any ideas?
Raven
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Sunshine » Sun Mar 30, 2003 12:59 pm

Why not start off by just making friendly conversation with him. That way you can be friends and you can find out things like whether he has a girlfriend or not. Then you will know whether you could become more than friends with this guy and if not then you will have a nice friendship if nothing else. I dont think he will think you are a freak for talking to him, he will probably like you talking to him, especially if he is not from here and may not have made that many friends yet? The only thing is, when you say a student do you mean a pupil your age who is helping out or do you mean a student teacher? Coz if he is a teacher he cannot get involved personally with you as he would risk his job.
Sunshine
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Mr.L » Mon May 26, 2003 3:10 pm

his french too so das bad
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to And the rest...