DRUG ABUSE

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

DRUG ABUSE

Postby XX JEZZ XX » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:16 pm

My boyfriend smokes crack and heroin behind my back and thinks I don't know. I've confronted him about it but he just lies like he always does. I'm worried about him and at the same time ashamed to be his girl.

edited by Moose. Please don't write in CAPS because it comes across as shouting. Ta.
XX JEZZ XX
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Brighter » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:16 am

Leave him.
I know you're worried, but it's the only option. Obviously if he's lying to you he's not worth the bother - you deserve much better than some one who lies to you.

Brighter xxx
My heart is yours
Brighter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby crazy_in_love » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:44 pm

yes id agree leave him, firstly because if he is going down (which I think he is if hes started doing drugs like that) hell only take you down with him. Lying comes with an addiction to drugs. the fact hes lying to you about using them shows he has signs of an addiction. This may seem harsh but you need to get away, think about yourself. Tell his parents or something so that they can get him the help that he needs.
crazy_in_love
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby chosenfew » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:31 pm

i agree with everyone above you ned to get out of the relationship. if he is lying to you about this doesnt it make you wonder what else he is lying to you about?? maybe if you tell im your leaving him he will get his act together and change.
chosenfew
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby dollydiamond » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:46 pm

i think you should leeve him! i know this is lightly different but ma mam does drugs and when i found out i decided i didnt want anything to do with her it will only make u worry and stuff if u ask me you are better off out of the situation!
iloveyou.. xx
dollydiamond
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby The Lady » Wed May 09, 2007 10:55 pm

Hi there JEZZ
From someone who's been there... leave this guy. He has a big problem that he needs to work out, if you dont leave him he will drag you down with him. I stayed with my ex boyfriend to try and help him with his problems and I ended up on crack and heroin for five years, ages 19 to 24, what should have been some of the best years of my life!!!!
Dump him dump him dumphim. You might even wanna tell him that you're parents wont let you see him, or whatever if you feel a bit guilty! But run far away and never look back - I wish that i had.

Lani
XXX
The Lady
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to And the rest...