this is difficult.

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

this is difficult.

Postby crasygurl » Fri Apr 11, 2003 9:28 pm

ok,
my life a mess at d mo i got loads of different probs.

well i recently moved home,
i had to leave me mum nad step dad home, because they were treating me well in a bad way,
wont go to detail.

any way now i am living with my dad,
i have kinda started a new life,
new job, friends, college, and bf.

i never told any of my mum's family who i am incontact with where i am really staying.

after 10 months of peace and all that, my cousin related to my mum ends up getting a flat right oppiste my dad,
today by the concil
i am really scared what may happen,
she may tell the rest of my mum's family not to mention her.

every thing was just starting to go right for me and now this happens, it all ready effecting my current relationship,
as me bf works near my mum's home,
and if she finds out well she wont be nice as she dont want me to be happy, plus i know from experience,

my dad reckends i should go live in austria 4 a while, well a year, i cant because of freinds, by bf and career.

i cant believe all because of my cousin moving oppsite my dad, it would cause me all these problems.
plus i am stuck on what to do.
going to another 4country 4 a year would be great, but i be leaving so much i have gained in the last 10 months behind.
not 4 getting my bf.
crasygurl
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Cazza » Wed Apr 30, 2003 3:21 pm

Hey Crasygurl
Hmm This is quite a pickle. Your cousin moving acros the street may not be the end of the world, I don't know teh whole story but could you not talk to your cousin. Tell her that you are happy there and you would appriciate it if she didn't say anything. Knowing familys even if you did ask her and she agreed it would probably end up getting back to your mum anyways. All you can do is try, you obviosuly don't want your mum ruining this new life that you have started for yourself. The option I just mentioned could be one way to go, or you could go to austria. I know its alot to give up but you'd be away from everything that upsets you and you'll have the freedom to do what you want. Leaving your friends and bf behind is a big deal but if they love you they'll be there when you get back.

Its really up to you babes, you've been thru enough and you need to decide whats best for you..
Love Carri-Ann x

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! - Homer Simpson
Cazza
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Mum trouble

Postby mixed up chick » Sun Jun 29, 2003 4:55 pm

Hey, i dnt mean 2 make u feel 10 times worse bt i dnt fink u shld go 2 austria. Afta readin ur problem i dnt fink leavin 4 a year will help. first of all u'l miss every1 and second wen u get bac ur prbly still gonna hav da same problems. If i was u i wld go and tell my mum myself she may go mad bt at least u wld hav tld her. well i dnt knw ur mum bt i dnt exactly fink she cld ignore u, cos if u explained den she wld kinda c it was her fault. u'knw cos she was kinda treatin u bad den mayb u cld even move back cos she mite promise 2 treat u betta.
Goodluck wiv woteva u decide!
mixed up chick

Postby mariamaria » Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:48 pm

My mum promised that everything would change if I moved back, but when I got back, it got back to the same old rubbish. I'm in hell and I'm dying to get out. :(
mariamaria
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby claire_2003 » Sat Jul 05, 2003 7:41 pm

well i think u should tell ur mum how you feel if she dnt understand then u should move back out if she asks u back you say no u had ur cahnce and u bloo it
claire_2003
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby mariamaria » Sun Jul 06, 2003 9:45 am

I've tried to tell my mum how I feel but it's like talking to a brick wall. She's too self-involved to realize what she's doing to all of us. My brother, my sister and me. Not to mention what she's doing to herself. I'm trying to find a job so that I can move out. I'm on a desperate hunt for a job and I can't wait to leave. :)
mariamaria
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to And the rest...