Lesbian relationship?

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Lesbian relationship?

Postby piper1692 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:23 pm

I've known I'm bisexual for a few months now, and I've had a girlfriend in the past, but that was when I was confused. Now I've met this girl, she's bisexual too and she's really nice. We have tons in common, we're the same age and like the same sort of things... Unfortunately, she has a boyfriend and lives in Sheffield (I live in Leeds). She's always flirting with me, but we've never pursued the idea of a relationship.... What should I do?
Write back please xxx
La, la, la. I don't know what to type. Um, well, I like circuit training. But not running! I can't stand running! Not even for the bus, will I run!
piper1692
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby all_apologies » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:16 pm

There’s not much you can do really unless you know she’s interested in you and is not happy with her boyfriend. Have you discussed your feelings for one another? If she was single, I’d encourage you to try to take things a little further with her, but unless she has intentions of ending her current relationship, I’d advise you to steer clear!

As I say though, if you’re close it might be worth talking to her about it (even in a general way) to get a better idea of her feelings so that you can gauge whether she might be interested, and whether her relationship with her boyfriend is serious.
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to And the rest...