Lovely Hair

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Lovely Hair

Postby rozz » Sat May 05, 2007 12:24 am

I am a teenage girl, for the past few days I have been playing with this womans hair who is in my college class, she is in her 40's is only about 5 foot and has the loveliest head of thick long blonde hair, she was standing in front of me in the dinner q the other day and I just couldn't resist giving her hair a little pet, she didn't seem to mind so I took her ponytail out and ran my fingers through her hair for about 20 mins, she just looked and smiled. should I just keep stroking her hair when I see her? I'm not hurting anyone am I? I really enjoy her hair, and I am bisexual, I think I quite like her too, she is very cute!!
rozz
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby spacegirl » Mon May 07, 2007 7:17 pm

em... i would ask her if she minds you doing this. i for one would find it very strange and be really uncomfortable if smeone stroked my hair while standing in a queue. are you sure she didn't mind, or wasn't too embarrassed to ask you to stop?
not if you were the last dandy on earth
spacegirl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Re: lovelly Hair

Postby retrochav » Fri May 25, 2007 2:13 pm

I think spacegirl is right here. If i were you, i would find a quiet time and tell her that you are sorry for playing with her hair uninvited. This will give her the chance to either say its fine, or say its okay in a private space, or say its not for her. You may have to read between the lines as she may feel akward to talk about it.

Ultimatly, i would leave your sexuality out of it for the momment. Firstly; because what you are doing is a bonding/grooming excersize and not the hidden agenda a straight woman might think it is. Let the friendship develop and then as she discovers more about you she wont feel so threatened if she isnt gay.

Secondly, if she is gay or bi curious, let this be a slow build up. Learning about each other can make a relationship strong - even a purely sexual one.

good luck.
whatever your problem someone else has been there and bears the scars.
retrochav
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to And the rest...