Im so fed up..............

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Im so fed up..............

Postby Teenspirit » Fri May 11, 2007 12:49 pm

Well what another poohey week...........

I am kind of in the process of sirting out my 3yr relationship and now I may lose my job (aswell as all the other stuf going wrong in my life).

I am a temp worker and work for a wonderfull company with wonderfull people. I ahve always been a hard worker but it ha staken me 8ys to find a company like this one i love evrything about it......

I ahve been temping for 3mths and had my interview for the perm' position. Unfortunately another woman came first in the interviews.

My boss would like to keep me on but due to equal op's she has to do things by the rules. I know its no ons fault but I feel angry.

Everytime i get my head out of the quick sand I get sucked back in to it. Its really bringing me down now I dont know why i bother getting out of bed................

Now this is gonna put a strain on my relationship cause i will be down....

im soooooooo fed up.........
Teenspirit
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby morris mouse » Sat May 19, 2007 8:18 pm

Hello,"Teenspirit"

I was really sad after reading your post.......

You seem to have more than your fair share of things going wrong in your life :cry: :cry:

It seems to me,that,you've got a serious dose of depression [and who
can blame you]

I'd like to say this in a kind way ..........

Would it be possible for you to see a doctor about this??
ImageImage
morris mouse
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Teenspirit » Mon May 21, 2007 1:31 pm

Hi Morris Mouse,

I am feeling a lot better now thanks.

I got the job which was my main concern and I am very happy about that.

Me and my bf seem ok for now. We have things to work on but I never thought that relationships were easy so we'll see how that ggoes.

Unfortunatley I do seem to have alot of bad luck in my life and seems that there is alot going on but that is why its great to talk to people like yourself who can just give good honest advice and support each other.

I did see a councilor already it went ok......

I was down more last week too due to hormones I have
Polycystic Ovaries syndrome so i had a bad week last week. It goes in stages one week im really happy, then sad, then angry, then ok again its horrible plus I grow haor really quick and get spots. Nice hey.
The doc said that there's nothing they can do about it, its just one of those things.

Thanks for replying

x
Teenspirit
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to And the rest...