Help....life all a mess....feeling terrible

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Help....life all a mess....feeling terrible

Postby Tinker88 » Sat May 12, 2007 10:57 am

Well,

I split up with my bf of 3 yrs about 2 months ago.
We are still friends, but have 3 dogs togther at first the split was for me to get my head together (i had an abortion, and other health probs), but we have decided to stay apart.

I satyed in our rented house with the dogs. 1 dog is very naughty and i need to get rid of him, he chews things, needs lts of time, which i just dont have. I can cope with 2 just fine.

But i cant afford the house alone now on my wage. But what can i do?? My parenst wont have me and my dogs back home.... but my dogs are my life. I wouldnt be me with out them.

I work full time, get paid monthly and just dont know what to do. I have no money now, feel depressed, i have a few good friends around me, and a very close male friend who lives in Ireland. He and my dogs/horses are the only thing that keeps me going at the moment.

Where can i live.... how can i afford things in life. I cant even afford my council tax!!
At times i just want to end everything.

I hate how things have turned out.

A few months agos i was enjoyingmy life but hating living with my bf, and living a lie.... Now im enjoying my work, dogs and friends, but hating the pressures of money.

I feel like running away from it all.

I dont know who i can talk to.

Please help.
:cry: :cry:
Tinker88
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby delightfully_saucey » Sun May 13, 2007 3:04 pm

how many rooms do u hav in ur house? maybe u cud get some friends 2 move in and then u could split all the costs between u. u need 2 cheer urself up, so go out wiv ur mates, and get drunk :D or get some girlie mates round, open a bottle of wine, get loads of chocolate and sob ur heart out. ur friends will b there 4 u and try 2 cheer u up, but it wil take a while. good luck! xXx
delightfully_saucey
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby spacegirl » Sun May 20, 2007 12:08 pm

Tinker... it's such a shame to read of you being in this kind of mood when you seemed to happy and positive about your relationship with the irish guy, be grateful that you have someone like him and your friends in your life, at least you're not alone. i know money is always a big problem and it can get you down - i've been in that situation myself, but it's only money at the end of the day. I doubt that if it came to it and you had to move out of your house, your parents would see you homeless before they would welcome you back! you have the support of a loving family and friends behind you, so you'll never go short. and as for the dogs, i'm sure your parents would put up for them at least for a while until you sort yourself out.

As far as i can see... things have turned out great for you. by leaving your boyfriend you had the opportunity to meet someone who makes you very happy and to appreciate the friends you have more. you even like work!! :o don't let money get in the way of that. i really hope to see more happy posts from you in the future like in your other posts about the irish guy.

let me know how you get on xoxo
not if you were the last dandy on earth
spacegirl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby spacegirl » Sun May 20, 2007 12:31 pm

ps i agree with delightfully saucey, a flatshare would be the ideal situation for you. you're young, newly single, and having someone share with you would be such a great idea, and so much fun. maybe a work colleaugue that you get on with, or a friend.... have to make sure they like dogs first though lol!! it would also relieve you of your money worries, what have you got to lose?
not if you were the last dandy on earth
spacegirl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby hunibuni » Tue May 22, 2007 10:26 am

or if you havent already delcare to the council you are now living on your own- you shold get 25 % off
hunibuni
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Fidel » Fri May 25, 2007 2:46 am

Sad to hear of your situation. it's time to get rid of the naughty dog and maybe another one? May be heart-breaking but will save you money and stress in the long run.
Financially viable, yes. Emotionally, perhaps not. As a dog owner myself, I know what they are like and the attachment you feel to them. I spent a lot of money last year getting the uninsured little basket a life-saving operation :P If you can cope with two then I suppose it's fine

The flat-share idea is a good one or maybe downgrade?

Hope things pick up

Over and out
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to And the rest...