Help! I'm a celebrity get me out of here!

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Help! I'm a celebrity get me out of here!

Postby Teenspirit » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:57 pm

This is nothing major but I am having such a bad day that I feel like i'll kill some one.........When I am due on my hormones go to overload and there is always one day when I fear for those around Im an animal....

Well 2day is that day...

it started on saturday

My wisdom tooth is coming through (again ) its been hurting all wkd....

I had a fight with a can of fake tan and the tan won I now look like a human humbug sweet....

I spent all day sunday looking for some fab trousers and couldnt wait to wear them to work and ive just got all garlic n herb sauce down them my trousers are black n the sauce is white....

Doesnt look good....

i stopped smoking 3wks ago n id do anything for a fag right now.....
I am also eating healthy n going gym but all i want to do is go home have a fag, eat chinease and go bed.......

Please help cheer me up......
also do you know anything that helps with hormonal imbalances

x
Teenspirit
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby The Lady » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:18 pm

evening primrose oil, some viatmin / mineral supplements, hemp oil, although you'll probably only get the hemp oil from a herbalists' shop. All the other stuff, ask your friendly local pharmacist!!!
Other things to try - healthy food (boo!) plenty of exercise (boo!) small, regular meals... and it might be against advice, but I do find that chocolate does help!
Also relaxing baths, maybe with some aromatherapy stuff (lavender is commonly used for PMS and hormone problems)
Avoid booze n cola n coffee
I used to have massive probs with my hormones, pm me if you need to!

Lani
XXX 8)
The Lady
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Teenspirit » Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:15 pm

Thank you......

Will try all tonight may even sit i the tub with some prailines n cream hagan daz ha ha ha
Teenspirit
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to And the rest...