Same thing, different day

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Same thing, different day

Postby Teenspirit » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:17 pm

I dont mean to sound sexist here but it seems like its us women that have to put in all the work when it comes to relationships.

Now I know that this doesn't apply to everyone but the majority is correct.

1) Its us who have to dress sexy to put the spice back in out love lifes.

2) Its us who have to do the dinners, clean the house, look after the kids.

3) Its us who has to learn to be patient n understanding to our bfs bad
attitude.

4) Its us that has to clean our bfs sick after a night (day) out with the
lads.

5) Its ok for men to have got on everythung but if we do it were easy.

6) Its ok for men to be jealous and fight for u if we do it were nuts....

7) Its us that us to back down and just give up the fight as a man will
never submit due to his pride.

8) Men can speak to there exs but woman cant.

I know there are 1000'xs more if anyone would like to add on to these please do........

edited by all_apologies: no swearing please
Teenspirit
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby jess123 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:22 pm

we are always made to feel like that bad ones for bringin something up then regrent every trying to talk about it in the first place.
jess123
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby all_apologies » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:34 pm

I disagree with applying the points you've made to every man, and I'm sure the guys on here will tell you you're making a sweeping generalisation! If you're having a rough time in your relationship, you need to talk to your partner about what you see as double standards. Maybe if you tell him what's bothering you, he'll put more effort into maintaining your relationship. If he doesn't, perhaps it's time to move on.
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Teenspirit » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:13 pm

THE STATEMENT BELOW IS WHAT I PUT IN THIS TOPIC:

"I dont mean to sound sexist here but it seems like its us women that have to put in all the work when it comes to relationships.

Now I know that this doesn't apply to everyone but the majority is correct."

Here's another one why do men expect woman to lose weight if that isn't the woman they married but they can keep there big beer bellies n hairy nose hairs..............

Well all_appologies Ru a man or a lady?

Cause of ur a man then it would just be typical of a man to tell me what i should n shouldnt be thinking........

N this has nothing to do with any problems I am having wit men in my life...

Its just saying what I have come accross I dont expect everyone to have my point of view..........
Teenspirit
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby all_apologies » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:16 pm

I'm a girl. Not sure how we'd feel if a guy started up a topic slating women when in fact it'd probably be based on his experience of a small number of people relative to the entire female population. By all means, rant about your problems with the men in your life. Just asking you to show a little respect to the male forum members as a lot of people on here are low and vulnerable as it is, and your post may come across as pigeon-holing them regardless of your disclaimer. Cheers 8)
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Pwif » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:58 pm

Hey, I'm a girl too. Of course there are blokes who expect their gfs/wives to put all the effort into their relationships, but there are also women who expect the same.

My view is that if anyone (male or female) is not treated with respect by their partner and they don't pull their weight, try to sort things out with them first of all (none of us are perfect). If that doesn't work, dump them. I wouldn't tolerate a non-equal relationship where one person has to put all the effort in.

I have to say that big beer bellies and hairy noses are quite attractive on a bloke. :o :lol:
Live life to the full
Pwif
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Teenspirit » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:38 pm

nicely pwif

x
Teenspirit
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby cliff » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:58 pm

I am sorry but i totally disagree ! (gues what i'm a man!).
I have just come out of a 5 year realtionship and cooked the dinner every night, did the housework and would ask her to go out and enjoy herself whilst i had the kids and still do my 9 to 5 job. She sang in a band and that was her life and i encouraged that. We are not all the same just as women are not ..fair enough there are some people like you describe but then also there are women like that too.

One could easily say that the reason that we turn fat and bald is that when we meet women we may be going to the gym or playing football with our mates and then it's "Oh your not going out again with ya mates are ya ?, you spend more time with them than me" so we stay in to keep the peace ..and end up getting fat !!! ;o) as for the bald bit ... well i aint got an answer for that ...lol !!!

Please note to ayone reading this ..i have answered this very light heartedly and is not meant to offend anyone .. !! we all have our good and bad points !
cliff
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to And the rest...