Fallin Apart..

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Fallin Apart..

Postby whoa » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:10 pm

Okay, so i don't usually do this type of thing..
But my mates aint listening much these days so..
Here goes.. 2 probs please help me solve them if you can..

First of all.. I have a great guy friend.. We were fine until about 2 months ago when he told me he liked me as more than a mate.. I did not feel the same way. At all! But he knew i liked this other guy who's also a good mate. Anywayz he told me he was over it after a week or so. Then my friends say they think he might still like me.. What should i do?
Tell him it's never gonna happen so stop it or just leave it to fizzle out and hope for the best? I don't really wanna ask him if he does cuz then it will all happen all over again and thats the last thing i want..

Secondly.. I really really like this guy and i've liked him for ages! I textd him a couple of times and he replied so i thought it was going well, his mate told me that he said i annoyed him but he said he was annoyed cuz of credit he spent or something and my mate said to me that it's nothing to do with me it's about his money. But now i'm scared of talking to him incase i annoy him. I need help.. i really wanna just get to know him so i can build up 2 asking him out eventually but i dont know whether it will happen. I see him smiling at me sometimes & he usually comes over and talks to me sometimes and he always laughs with me so.. i really not sure.

I also feel like im losing my friends but i know how to get them back so thats okay.

Please reply i need answers and help
I know my mates wont read this so..
Lvz frm Kay x-x-x-x-x-x

edited by moose. please don't type in text talk. you won't run out of letters if you use full words! Thanks.
whoa
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby liddy » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:16 am

OK, Hi there and hope your feeling less mixed up about things.
The only thing I can say is that the first guy you mentioned, the one you really like as a 'friend', you have to let him know that you dont want to change things and spoil what you already have - Maybe tell him what a great friend he is but to turn it into something else wouldnt be what you wanted and might affect your friendship?
And the guy who you REALLY like? Well I would let things lie there. If I were you I would continue to be friendly with him but try not to seem over-pushy and maybe he'll chill out and come to you? Worth a try.
If it isnt going to happen anyway, you wont have lost anything.
Its good that he smiles at you and talks to you, he obviously likes you but dont appear too keen or you might scare him off, lol.
I guess you're quite young and its not easy sometimes, reading how other people feel about you when their own feelings may be pretty mixed up too. Give it time and I hope it all works out xxx
liddy
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby liddy » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:17 am

Forgot to say, let us know how it goes. Im sure it will be fine :D
liddy
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby whoa » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:35 pm

Well it's goin alrite.
But im a bit mor confused now..
I aint gonna rite it up ere tho cuz i dno
who cums on ere..
I dnt rli want ma mates 2 c

buh it shud b ok.
It's gettin betta.

x Thanks for tha help
Kayy x-x-x
whoa
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby yessica » Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:42 pm

I don't think this guy you like finds you annoying otherwise he wouldn't smile at you and come over to talk to you. How often did you text him? Maybe he felt slightly claustrophobic if it was alot and mentioned it to his friend. Or his friend got the wrong end of the stick. The thing is you don't always get the right message if it's been passed through someone else.

Go for it. Try and relax so you're more confident. Don't worry too much. If he's confident enough to approach you then I'm sure if he likes you it will happen.
:D Smile and the world smiles with you. Laugh and they all think you're on drugs :lol:
xoxoxox
yessica
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby whoa » Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:46 pm

I texted him about 3 times over a week.

But he did reply to them and we had conversations

Thanks for the advice :)

xx

edited by peecee for text talk.
Kayy x-x-x
whoa
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby yessica » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:13 pm

It doesn't sound like you texted him enough to make him feel claustrophobic. But as I said messages through friends can confuse things. Try and relax and just have fun with him. I know it's hard as girls will be girls and we worry and over-analyse. Oh why did god give us analystic brains?
:D Smile and the world smiles with you. Laugh and they all think you're on drugs :lol:
xoxoxox
yessica
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to And the rest...