Scared..

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Scared..

Postby PurePurple » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:15 pm

Ok, I'm sorry if this is long but I need to get it all out..

Basically, A few weeks ago (And long ago before that) I got a boyfriend who I thought was perfect.. To cut a long story short we split up at least 12 times.. And I gave him a 13th chance

It was all going fine, He was due in court the next day for a string of offences.. Which really didn't bother me.. However, On the night he texted me saying he liked someone else - And he was sorry (As Per Usual) So I told him "Thanks for topping off my rubbish day" (Because it was 9 months since my Grandma passed away) I told him to go and be with the person he liked because it was obvious he didn't love me.

So, There and then he ended it.. And I wasn't too bothered.. I thought he would leave it but how wrong was I? Very.. He texted me at midnight telling me not to "Go crying to him because I didn't have anyone" I told him he would be the one running to me because he still loved me and my answer would be to go and find someone who would play his games, And I said he would soon find out why I wouldn't be around..

He then told me he was surprised I wasn't cutting my wrists and I should do everyone a favour and die because people like me shouldn't be alive and I'm "The cum my mum should have swallowed" Which did knock me abit but I just told him I was laughing at him more, and he makes me stronger by saying that I was really frustrated so I said "At least I have a mum" (Because his mum died) Which I did feel bad about after.. And he said I wouldn't be happy if he said that to me.. So I just said "What so it's OK you send me rubbish? I don't think so.." So after that he told everyone I got sexually abused (Which is true) But I told them before he had chance..

I just needed to get this off my chest and see what other peoples' opinions were, Because even though i'm over him i'm quite scarred about it, Because we were fine and then he started acting funny..Hmm..

xx
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby brfc » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:59 pm

i feel your well rid of this guy purple. ive been following the comings and goings of your ex and theres no way you should be treated likehe has treated you. best to move on and find a guy worthy of a great gal like you. take care brfc x
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Scared..

Postby gatekeeper » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:15 am

PurePurple wrote:He then told me he was surprised I wasn't cutting my wrists and I should do everyone a favour and die because people like me shouldn't be alive and I'm "The cum my mum should have swallowed"

What a mean thing to say, get rid of him, you'll find someone better. :)

And you should have asked him what position his parents adopted to produce a child like him, tell him you'll avoid that position when producing your future children.
Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I stay up and think of you and I wish on a star that somewhere you are thinking of me too...
So I wait for the day and the courage to say how much I love you
gatekeeper
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby The Lady » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:04 pm

I agree, you'll just have to look for a bloke with more emotional maturity next time! Perhaps one that might manage to stay out of jail too...
You're well rid, hun!

XXXX =D>
The Lady
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby suzanne2704 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:33 pm

Oh dear
This guy is just hard work... relationships are meant to be fun and happy... and this isn't the case. You are better off without him, move on with your life :)
suzanne2704
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby bellajennie » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:14 pm

Get rid. Seriously, I can't see one ounce of respect.
The World is Your Oyster - If only you could get the damn thing open!
bellajennie
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Pwif » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:18 pm

This topic goes back to August. Hopefully, PurePurple has sorted it by now and doesn't need any more help.
Live life to the full
Pwif
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to And the rest...