could i be pregnant again

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby help me » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:31 pm

i wonder if anyone can help me this might sound daft but im starting to get a little worried i just had my son just over 3months ago which i totally adore i didnt know he was there until i was about 6months gone as nothing was different with me in weight or anything else. ill get straight to the point a few days ago my nipples started to leak a little not milk but like a sticky liquid (sorry to be graphic :()but i havent been with my boyfriend since coming out of hospital the last time we were together was a few months before my son was born. im really scared to get a test just incase it comes back postive. my family are supportive of me and my son but another baby so soon after the first. i dont think i could manage with 2.
just wondering if anyone has experienced leaking of the nipples so long after having their baby i do only bottle feed PLEASE HELP ME
help me
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby kathy6 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:38 pm

i don't have kids but i think thats pretty normal when you don't breast feed. my mother said that happened to her a lot whan she had us. not 100% sure though.
Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to
kathy6
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby help me » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:57 pm

thanks very much for getting back to me so quickly just i would understand if i had a big family then i would know what happens just i couldnt go through everything again after everything that happened through my pregnancy with my son although i had only known for 3months hopefully everything is ok though. mum and dad do help out but my b/f finds it really hard so i do most of it,it would be harder with 2 babies instead of the 1 thats how i was worrying:-?
help me
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:05 am

Sorry I wasn't clear if you have been having sex so

If you haven't had sex since you gave birth you won't be pregnant

If you have had sex with no contraception you cabn get pregnant. A woman is very fertile after just giving birth. My sister in lawa has two girls exactly a year apart because she didn't use contraception after giving birth becasue she thought you couldn't get pregnant

Althouhg you could just have leak nipples becasue you have given birth so recently - you can always talk to the midwife for reasurance on that one
Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby help me » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:43 pm

hey thankyou for the reply me and my boyfriend havent had sex since my wee boy was born as i had to get an emergency section with him (as i didnt feel comfortable with the pain on my stomach and felt it was too risky after going through and operation like that to start) the only time we had got together was a few months before my son was born(which was one time) i was probably panicking because of the leaking but suppose it would happen for a wee while until my body recovers
its probably still the baby brain in overdrive thats having crazy thoughts lol
help me
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to And the rest...