Confused!

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Confused!

Postby Arsenal4eva » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:49 pm

Over The Summer, One Of My best Friends Went Away On holidays 4 3 Weeks With Loadsa people From school..a few weeks before she left she had been dumped by a boy that i know..when they finished i was the only 1 who really knew how depressed she was. i was so mad at this boy for doing this 2 my friend! when she was on holidays i went out..when i was out her ex came up to me and asked 4 my number..i gave it to him..what harm could it do right? the next weekend i saw him at a football match. out of 50,000 people i see this boy like!

that night i was texting him..and he asked me 2 go with him. at 1st i thought this was a joke..but as we texted more i realised he was serious. i was worried what my friend would say but they had broke up 2 months ago.

all summer..he tet me, rang me and was the nicest boy ever 2 me! and i REALLY liked him!

2 weeks ago i was out and i was slightly tipsy..and the boy asked me 2 go with him.i foolishly said no as i didnt know what i was doing. that night when i came home he text me and wasnt exactly happy.

now he wants 2 go with my BESTEST friend. she says she doesnt..but i know she does really.she was th one that knew how much i liked him and now shes gonna do to me what i did to my friend..

but he still tells me he likes me..but i dont know

what should i do?

Write back<3
Arsenal4eva
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby pink stripes » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:53 pm

hi ther :)

ok im sorry if I seem harsh here because you obviously like him.

BUT tbh i think he is bad news. First he breaks up with one of your best friends and leaves her totally feeling hurt and depressed - not nice [-X

Then he flirts with you and asks you out - his ex girlfriends friend - whts that about?

After all that he asks out another one of your best mates - [-X

You dont do that if you really like someone else - whats the point?

Sounds to me like he is just messing you around ands thats not nice - especially as your closest mates are involved as well

My advice would be to leave it and not go out with him because you may get hurt -possibly worse than when he hurt your close friend and any guy who can do all of that is simply not worth it.

hope this helps :)

--x
pink stripes
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Bel Bel » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:31 am

I agree with pink stripes he is bad news
You could also end up losing some friends over this he just isn't worth it
(Your best friend will be upset but also other friends could side with her)
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby aphrodite » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:18 am

Stay well clear, he is just flitting fom girl to girl in the hope of getting one. He is not interested in either of you as people, just the prospect of having someone he can call 'girlfriend'.
aphrodite
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Arsenal4eva » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:33 pm

Thank You Al So Much

Yup This Realy Helps!

:D

<3
Arsenal4eva
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby pink stripes » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:37 pm