i love him!

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

i love him!

Postby ls66 » Fri May 16, 2003 7:53 pm

i really like my history teacher, ive known him for over a year now, he's like really young he's 23 and is sooooooooo nice to me but he is sometimes really quiet around me too! today i was chatting to him and we just chat like friends not like he's my teacher! sometimes i think he likes me in a fancy sort of way but im so tempted to tell him but if i do he will probably laugh! :D i like him so much and he's really good- looking i had him for p.e today and he was so nice and fit! i think he kind of knows i like him, what shall i do tell him or not??? i think he will leave this year and if he does i really want to tell him how i feel or i will regret it! plez help me someone :(
ls66
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Aldo » Fri May 16, 2003 8:13 pm

How old are you?

I think you should leave it. It is probably a crush and if you said anything then you might end up harming his career.

Sorry to be negative.
If you dont ask you will never know
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby shz » Thu May 22, 2003 1:20 am

It is always risky and the history teacher could end up losing his job so it is best for you to not to do anything about it . The only time you can do anything about it is IF you left school after your exams and he isnt your teacher anymore and you not a pupil at the named school.
So I would advise not to do anything about it as it could be a merely a crush . everyone get that all the time.
Ok?
shz
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby rammsteinrainbow » Thu May 22, 2003 12:51 pm

It is just a crush. I have non-work related chats with my sociology lecturer all the time, but that doesnt mean he likes me in that way. My lecturer is so incredible sweet, and actually understands me. My mates always tease me about the amoutn of time i end up tlaking to him for, but its not like that at all.
rammsteinrainbow
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby IckleBlackRose » Sun May 25, 2003 12:13 pm

as being a teenager ,i know what it is like to have a ~"thing"~ on my teacher.But that is just what it is,A crush,I know its probably not what you want to hear,But you need to get over it,A teacher isnt going to risk hes career,for a crush.You could ruin what you do have with him if you tell him how you feel.And then the subject comes in,How old are You?
Hope to hear from you soon,
Philippa x
IckleBlackRose
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to And the rest...