My Nephew.

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

My Nephew.

Postby xgemma86x » Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:39 pm

I don't really need advice,I just need to let off steam :|

My nephew is 10 years old. He can be irritating at times but I love him to bits :) He lives with his mam and no longer sees his dad (my brother) as he basically walked out on him about a year ago. He often comes to stay over at mine.

Basically his mam doesn't give a damn about him. She has 4 kids by 4 different men (my nephew being the oldest). They live on a main road and she always sends him to the shop which is down the bottom of the road :| She lets him cross the road by himself without adult supervision and he has even been run over by a car at 1 point. She lets him walk about with no coat on in the cold weather :( She has sent him to mine on many occasions and he's not been wearing any pants or socks. He has to feed himself alot of the time too. When he's finished at school he goes straight to my brothers (his Uncle) to play with my 3 nieces instead of going straight home. My brothers girlfriend was telling my dad yesterday that my nephews mam has even told him a few times that he isnt allowed to go home til 7:30pm (his school finished at 3:00pm). Her daughter (think shes nearly 9) has also been run over and has drank bleach TWICE!!

I know people probably think it's none of my business but it kills me to see my nephew being so mistreated! When he stays over at mine he is well looked after,fed properly and given the love and attention he deserves :) He loves it when he's here!! If I had my way then I'd have him living here but as my mum is so unwell atm,it would be unfair to have a small child about the place :(

Sorry for the essay but it irritates me when there are such nasty and evil people in the world who don't deserve children

:(
xgemma86x
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: My Nephew.

Postby brfc » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:10 am

Sorry for the essay but it irritates me when there are such nasty and evil people in the world who don't deserve children

im right with you there gemma. were i work at a supermarket. there is two kids id say aged about 9 or 10 that hang around day and night outside the store. i feel that there parents dont really care were they are or just cant be bothered. i had one took back to his mum the other day by the police. next day hes back hanging around the store. i just want to take them home and away from a freezing cold store car park and give them someone who cares what they do etc.. i really believe if parents cant be bothered with kids why have them... rant over lol
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: My Nephew.

Postby xgemma86x » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:19 am

brfc wrote:

im right with you there gemma. were i work at a supermarket. there is two kids id say aged about 9 or 10 that hang around day and night outside the store. i feel that there parents dont really care were they are or just cant be bothered. i had one took back to his mum the other day by the police. next day hes back hanging around the store. i just want to take them home and away from a freezing cold store car park and give them someone who cares what they do etc.. i really believe if parents cant be bothered with kids why have them... rant over lol

Thats really bad. Why have kids if they aint gonna look after them?!? It's wrong and it's sick. There's no way a kid of that age should be out alone at night especially with all the pedos and rapists etc thats about.

There are times I could cry for my nephew tbh. He's a wonderful lad and I love taking him out to the cinema or for a walk or whatever.He loves it!! I feel awful when we gotta send him back to his mam. There's no way on earth she deserves him or any of her kids.I know her other little lad (hes 4 now I think) swears,is very disruptive and his mam has even allowed him to ask strangers for cigarettes WHICH SHE LETS HIM TAKE A DRAW OF!!

Rant over for now :oops:
xgemma86x
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby brfc » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:31 am

yeh aloof young kids take after there parents i.e being desruptive and i cant blame them (the kids) cause they should never have been brought up like that. if there brought up in a loving enviroment from there parents 9 out of 10 times there great kids. very annoying eh? pm me anytime if you want another rant.. always happy too listen gemma

take care brfc x
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby HappyGoLucky » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:08 am

I don't understand people who have kids but don't bother about them. Unfortunately there are so many kinds of people like that! Why have children when they don't bother about their kids? These children deserve a good and loving environment but they don't get it because of the irresponsibility of their parents! :x
Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!
HappyGoLucky
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:38 pm

I think it's wonderful that you care and allow him to come to yours sometimes
It will mean a lot to him that someone is showing him some affection
Just keep doing what you can that's all you can do
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate